702 Interference With TOM TOM Go 720 GPS

kenb1

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with your GPS not getting a sat lock when the DVR027 HD720p is on? My Tom Tom Go 720 would not get a lock until I turned the DVR027 off. They were about 5 inches from each other.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clue how to fix this issue?

Move it further away and see if it helps, that model is electrically very noisy which is a design fault so not a lot you can do about it really

Thanks, maybe I will movethat one to the Motor Home since it has a massive windshield and look for one that will work with my GPS in the Jeep

Any suggestions for a cam under $120 that has as good if not better video and will not interfere with the GPS? So far this has been my only issue with the unit. Video is good and sound quality is passable

Probably anything in the current dashcam market is better than a DVR-207. In the same price bracket you can take a look at the G1W with no GPS but way better video quality. For something closer to the $100 bracket you can look at the Mobius which has great quality, is very small but has no screen and no GPS. For more options, you may want to take a look at the current comparison chart.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S DVR-XX7 1
S DVR-XX7 6
E DVR-XX7 1
D DVR-XX7 14
Back