70mai A500S

Interestingly, if I manually press the center button in the car, it turns on immediately. So the electricity is inside, but it doesn’t turn on automatically. Maybe the voltage is too low to turn on automatically? I do not know.
I think the problem may be in the electrics of your car. It is possible that there is not enough current when the ignition is turned on. Try to test it in another car.

I agree. I'm just working on it. I didn’t want to answer because I’d like to wait and make sure to see if that’s it. I think I found a problem.
I had the camera connected directly via the original cable to the usb socket. Now I connected this cable via the included original car cigarette lighter socket adapter.
original car cigarette lighter socket.jpg
I think that was the problem. I'll let you know in a couple of days how it works.
Thanks.

Car USB ports are notorious for causing dashcam issues. Hoping you will now find the problem solved.

Phil

To announce that the problem is solved. The problem was only in the adapter.
So!
Always connect via the original car cigarette plug and the original cable.
Talk to you soon.;)

Guys I'm having an issue recording my 70mai A500S Pro Plus+.

It keeps resetting the time overnight or sometimes even after 1 hour of having the car off.

I need to set it back manually.
The camera is rather new (bought it 2 months ago).

I saw something in the manual regarding automatic time setting using GPS, but i see no such option in the camera settings. Can you help?

Hi all,

is it posible to connect this Cam in a powerbank supply? Or will show a message that does not recognize the "Wired oficial adaptor" for parking mode?

thanks in advance!

Back