70mai A800 4K dashcam

Is that a huge sticky pad (that will be impossible to stick to curved glass without a big bubble in the centre), or a tiny lens?
They have put the writing on the wrong side, there it is an advertisement to thieves that there is an expensive Ultra HD camera available.

Just saw in 70mai's Facebook page.

70mai A800 dash cam is coming, your eyewitness on the road!
Up to 4K Resolution
140°FOV With Dual-Vision
Super night vision
GPS built-in
Parking surveillance
Lane-departure warning & Forward-collision warning
In-app playback & instant share
Get more details and special offers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2687666241553054/?source_id=550607731947869

FB_IMG_1593506822498.jpg1593507977395.png

Last edited:
Bad advertising. Nobody in their right mind would or should mount a camera as shown in the pic.

Make some effort! Either click a real pic or at least photoshop it properly. (n)
It is only an illustration of the cam. It is not safety advice or is it an illustration on how to use it. If it was located in the location of where any cam should be place the phogropher could never obtain a decent clear shot of the product.
dash-cams-in-car.jpg

l_10163730_004.jpg

dash-cam-200-image-5-960x480.jpg

It is only an illustration of the cam. It is not safety advice or is it an illustration on how to use it. If it was located in the location of where any cam should be place the phogropher could never obtain a decent clear shot of the product.

Wow, what lame reasoning!

It's not hard clicking a pic with the camera mounted properly. Which in any event they didn't bother with.

For folks that don't know better, such half assed illustrations are very much illustrative of how the manufacturer means for a product to be mounted/used.

I think best to show a proper and neat installation and a detailed product photo(s) separately. Too many people today are all about seeing things and not reading about them much, and they are very easily misled o_O

Phil

The A800 is live on Indiegogo now

Hello everyone, does anyone have a Chinese version from jd.com? Write me please.

Waiting package :)
Oh, great, when is the receipt expected?
Please take a screenshot of what firmware is installed in it. Download the firmware in the app 1.8.0 and save it. It is located in the folder: \MiDriveApp\ota\dashcam\
70mai app 1.7.3: https://www.70mai.com/download/
download and update in app 1.7.3 -> 1.8.0
Thx ;)

Oh, great, when is the receipt expected?
Please take a screenshot of what firmware is installed in it. Download the firmware in the app 1.8.0 and save it. It is located in the folder: \MiDriveApp\ota\dashcam\
70mai app 1.7.3: https://www.70mai.com/download/
download and update in app 1.7.3 -> 1.8.0
Thx ;)
What does that mean? Change firmware to Emglish version ?

What does that mean?
From the site jd.com you will receive the Chinese version.
I ask you to download the Chinese firmware in the Chinese app.
It will be downloaded to your phone. Please post it here on the forum.
Do you plan to stay on Chinese or English firmware?

"update in app 1.7.3 -> 1.8.0 " - this is an update to the 70mai app. Only in version 1.8.0 can you add a new A800 model.

I'm waiting for mine to come, backed them up on Indiegogo in first 30 minutes (donation #59) ...
from what I've seen, backers #5000s got theirs already so I'm really pissed off

Back