70mai A800S firmware.

The latest firmware version is 1.0.10ww. You can update it from 70mai app's firmware update.
The version recommend on Dashcamtalk.com are very old.
The latest 70 mai App version is V2.1.0(Tester version, you need to register as Beta tester)

It is said that firmware 1.0.12ww released on 05/21/2022 has fixed screen flickering issue.

The wires of the power kit come labeled wrong: the red wire labeled as VCC+ should connect to accessories and the yellow one labeled as ACC+.
However once you fix that the parking surveillance is not good at all. The only way to wake that camera up is to slam a socker ball into the windshield. Slamming the doors shut would not trigger it. So if some drunk driver would rip the front bumper off of your car there are chances the camera will stay shut. Probably the sensitivity of the G sensor is too low, even when set to the highest.
Wait, is this true regarding the power kit wires? I have the 70mai hardwire kit. I installed it as per their instructional video. I notice that for some odd reason my dash cam takes ages to power down and stop recording (like 20 mins), but then it does wake up and start recording again as soon as I enter my car. Is this because the wires are labelled the wrong way round?

Hy there. Has anybody do the update with 1.0.15ww? My camera after update has issue with GPS and are only ----- insted of speed and coordinate. Has anybody the file for this update to try one more time the update or the version 1.0.14ww? Tanks

Hi everybody
I encountered a problem today.
I connected my 70Mai A800S to the phone software and updated the firmware through the phone to the latest version.
The job was done successfully, but when the camera is turned off and then on, it doesn't come up anymore, and after displaying the 70Mai logo, it pauses for a few moments and restarts again.
What should I do now? Everything seems correct, but the camera software does not load. Help me please.
Actually, the camera does not work and I don't know what to do.
Thanks.

Back