70mai Dash Cam Pro voice commands

yohc88

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I can use voice commands
"Take picture"
"Record video" (with and without sound)

but i cannot get the "Turn on/off wifi" command to work.

Anyone have the same issue ?

There is no such voice command. I wish there was. Other than the ones you mentioned, there is only "turn on screen" and "turn off screen".

This is from the 70mai website

HTB1aW9uXtfvK1RjSszhq6AcGFXac.jpg

That's just wrong. So is installing the camera directly in your field of view as in this picture.

wifi on/off doesnt work for me neither, guess to work it need wifi activated on power up...

Hello,
I have a 70mai Dash Can Pro and the voice commands are not working. None of them. E.g.: I say: "Take photo" and it is not working.

Could anyone support me what's wrong? Should I change something in settings?

Thank you for your answer in advance,

the "record with /without sound" doesn't work for me

Hello,
I have a 70mai Dash Can Pro and the voice commands are not working. None of them. E.g.: I say: "Take photo" and it is not working.

Check settings mate, there should be some option like voice commands or so

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

the "record with /without sound" doesn't work for me
What do you mean, does it recording with voice and you cant turn it off or no voice recording at all

Thank for your answer @stuff.hunter
The voice control (or something else) is on, so I do not understand why it is not working.
Voice recording is off at the same time but I think it is just to recording voice meanwhile recording video.

Thank for your answer @stuff.hunter
The voice control (or something else) is on, so I do not understand why it is not working.
Voice recording is off at the same time but I think it is just to recording voice meanwhile recording video.
That's weird to be honest, what I'd do is a factory reset and set it up again. Might help

That's just wrong

Thats what i was thinking, clearly the one taking the photo / cutting and paste it, have no idea about dashcams or the use of them.
I would fire his / her sorry ass for that.

Hello,

OH Dude, nice joke. It is voice command man, that means you must say it like the device have a template in itself. You can't say take photo dude :D You have to say 'Take picture' ° Try it maaan.

"Hey Dude"
It has been already solved for a long time ago... You funny guy...

Back