70mai Dashcam Pro Plus+ A500S Rear Cam 16:9 video edit

BenitesGui

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, just got this dashcam this week, and this is my first experience with any dashcam, since isn't common here in Brazil!

After reading a lot here, and in 70mai forums, I realized that there's no way to record 16:9 videos, not even if I reduce recording resolution from 2592×1944 to 2560 x 1440.

This is my first long drive using the dashcam, after noticing that in 4:3 videos I get way to many sky and hood, I edited this video in a way to cut that and exported the video in 16:9 4k (to test how the 2,7k filming looks like)

I even had a near miss in my first drive using the camera lol, you can check that at 24:31. I used lo-fi background music for no reason at all.

After editing the video, I also noticed 2 cuts that I didn't made at all, it was something made by the dashcam, and I don't know the reason for that, you can see one 1 minute cut at 30:17, and an 2 minute cut at 1:08:33, if anyone has any idea why that happened would help me a lot! (I'm using an Original 128gb Samsung Pro Endurance, checked with Samsung Memory Card/UFD Authentication Utility).

Back