70mai Dashcam Pro Plus+ A500S Rear Cam Set review

Hi Jeremy,

How did you connect the dash cam to the 70mai App, I select Add device from the list select 70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+, connect to the dash cam hotspot the app shows "Connected to 70mai_A500S_XXX" but when I press Connect button it takes me back to WiFi settings, I thought it could be my old phone info below so I tried my friends iPhone 7 iOS 14.4 same result, 70mai support is useless no answer to emails.

LG phone Android v7.1.2
70mai app v1.8.1
Pro Plus+ firmware 0.0.9Aww
I just connect my phone to the A500S' wifi first then open the 70mai app then add the A500S.

I'm uing Samsung S20 Ultra

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I am not having any luck connecting app to A500S, tried SawMaster suggestion and Jeremy's no luck, what firmware versions do you have?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 11
A500s need the hardware kit for activity the Parking mode. like A800 bro :(

Hi Jeremy,

How did you connect the dash cam to the 70mai App, I select Add device from the list select 70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+, connect to the dash cam hotspot the app shows "Connected to 70mai_A500S_XXX" but when I press Connect button it takes me back to WiFi settings, I thought it could be my old phone info below so I tried my friends iPhone 7 iOS 14.4 same result, 70mai support is useless no answer to emails.

LG phone Android v7.1.2
70mai app v1.8.1
Pro Plus+ firmware 0.0.9Aww
I had this problem too, you should allow in your phone settings the localization tracking always on for this app, after that it works.

@BenitesGui , thank you for your suggestion, however what do you mean by localization tracking? Do you mean location sharing (GPS) if so I have it enabled and 70mai app seems to be using it but no luck connecting the phone to dash cam.

Attachments

• 70maiLocation.png
    70maiLocation.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
@BenitesGui , thank you for your suggestion, however what do you mean by localization tracking? Do you mean location sharing (GPS) if so I have it enabled and 70mai app seems to be using it but no luck connecting the phone to dash cam.
Sorry about that, I didn't know how this option was supposed to be in English, my phone is in Portuguese, but it's exactly that, maybe you could try reinstalling the app and clearing his cache?

Hi Jeremy thanks for your review.
I have 70mai pro plus too and i wanted to ask can I install a rear cam?
My 79mai pro plus doesn't contain a rear cam so can i buy a rear cam separately and install it?
Thanks in advance.

Back