70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

Hi all. I've just done upgrade of my 70mai chinese hardware from 1.03 english voice (and chinese commands) to 1.08 Eu (chinese hardware and english commands), but I'm not able to successfully give any of the english commands. I beleive to have a a good pronunciation but it seems not to be good enough. Anyone has some suggestion?
Thanks

May I ask one question, where is the root folder?
I had chinese version, already upgraded to 1.0.5. i tried to update to 1.0.8 but failed even I did as instruction :((

Hello. Does this work for the 70pai pro Chinese version? Basically this will make the Chinese version a international version? Thank you.

Hello. Does this work for the 70pai pro Chinese version? Basically this will make the Chinese version a international version? Thank you.

Yes for sure. I am using chinese pro with 1.0.5na firmware, work perfectly as intl. version

Thank you. Works like a charm.
Hello
Pls help me, I have "70mai 1S" model: Midrive D06 - chinese version. Now i found Firmware English. Can you help me pls. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 59
Hello
Pls help me, I have "70mai 1S" model: Midrive D06
Please check the availability of the new firmware version in the 70mai application. Do you have a new version?

Please check the availability of the new firmware version in the 70mai application. Do you have a new version?

I have firmware version 1.0.8Eu, install for 70mai Midrive D01 ok, but can not install for 70mai Midrive D06

Thanks u!

I have firmware version 1.0.8Eu, install for 70mai Midrive D01 ok, but can not install for 70mai Midrive D06
Firmwares for Midrive D01 are not compatible with Midrive D06.

To change the language, you need the original firmware file for the Midrive D06.
When checking firmware updates for Midrive D06 in the 70mai application, what version is it and is the update available?

Yes, tks. I knew Firmwares for Midrive D01 are not compatible with Midrive D06.
Now , i don't have Firmwares for Midrive D06. Can you help me?

Firmware for Midrive D06 is currently unavailable.
I need the original firmware. Stay tuned frequently for upgrades to Midrive D06. If available, the firmware will be downloaded to the phone.
Then I can help you.

Last edited:
Прошивка для Midrive D06 в данный момент недоступна.
Мне нужна оригинальная прошивка. Следите часто за обновлением до Midrive D06. Если доступно, прошивка будет загружена на телефон.
Тогда я могу помочь тебе.

ok thanks you so much!

Hello All, I have eu version, when I update 1.0.8eu, ı get error always SD Card Error. Format again again. I reinstall 1.0.3eu, 1.0.4eu but still getting same error. 32GB SD card formatted as FAT32.
SD Card error and Time Error. Files created or changed on date: 010118. I get the time from mobile app. Time is true but the files date wrong. So it returns SD card error ı think.
Thank you all.

Midrive D01 perfectly accepts both 1.0.6Eu and 1.0.8Eu versions. 1.0.8Eu accept voice command in English, only in the quiet room.

For the future versions, I believe the microphone and speaker gain should be increased. The speaker volume is too low, even if the related settings are selected as "High" and the voice command function cannot understand the command in noisy environment.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "lisabon_Q3, bài đăng: 473210, thành viên: 47175"]
Phần sụn cho Midrive D06 hiện không có sẵn.
Tôi cần firmware gốc. Hãy theo dõi thường xuyên để nâng cấp lên Midrive D06. Nếu có sẵn, phần sụn sẽ được tải xuống điện thoại.
Sau đó tôi có thể giúp bạn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] i am also intersted

Hi everyone, I have a 70mai CN version D01, when it arrived it had Chinese voice and commands, I did a first firmware update (I don't remember if 1.04 or 1.06) with English voice and Chinese commands WORKING. Then I tried other versions up to 08, but the controls never work. I would like to go back to the Chinese commands, does that firmware exist on the forum? (original?) Thank you so much for your work!

Hi everyone, I have a 70mai CN version D01, when it arrived it had Chinese voice and commands, I did a first firmware update (I don't remember if 1.04 or 1.06) with English voice and Chinese commands WORKING. Then I tried other versions up to 08, but the controls never work. I would like to go back to the Chinese commands, does that firmware exist on the forum? (original?) Thank you so much for your work!
Which "voice" commands are not working?

SM-A720F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Which "voice" commands are not working?

SM-A720F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi,
I'm mainly interested on "take picture", in the previous version I was able to use "wo yao pai zhao" :-D

Back