70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

@lisabon_Q3
Hello sir, thanks for your 0.0.25cn_EN_for_MIDRIVE_D06 firmware convert back then.
I wonder is this anyway to flash D06 Intl Firmware to CN one to have English command also?
I know the difference file size. Is there noway to lower the size, like delete other language (like RUS, JAP, KOR), using blank .wave file with same name, etc... and use hex-editor to pack the bin file again?
If not possible, okay, i can live with it then.
I saw your post here:
So you have Russian voice with new 1.0.5 firmware for chinese version. Is that any schedule for English voice for this?
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I am writing from Turkey. I bought 70 mai 1s as a gift for a friend. his language was in chinese and I couldn't change it. I wrote the situation to xaomi, but they said return the product to the seller. the seller did not receive the product. because about a month had passed. But with the help of information and updates here, I was able to translate Chinese into English. I thank everyone very much. For your efforts. for your help.

Please tell me how do I install this version as I do
  1. Take out TF card and insert it to your computer (or using a USB converter to connect computer).
  2. Download the file named FW_DR0008.bin to the root directory of TF card.
  3. Insert the TF card and keep the power cable is charging.
  4. The device will automatically upgrade. DO NOT discharge until the voice prompt “Update succeeded” is over.

1. Take out TF card and insert it to your computer (or using a USB converter to connect computer).
  2. Download the file named FW_DR0008.bin to the root directory of TF card.
  3. Insert the TF card and keep the power cable is charging.
  4. The device will automatically upgrade. DO NOT discharge until the voice prompt “Update succeeded” is over.
After and made the update from the application remained the green led on and no longer responds to anything no reset does not respond to any command only the green led on

After and made the update from the application remained the green led on and no longer responds to anything no reset does not respond to any command only the green led on
The sticker shows the model "MIDRIVE D06"?
Can I have a photo of the box on the back?

70mai 1s

Attachments

• IMG_20200306_143002.jpg
    IMG_20200306_143002.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20200306_143005.jpg
    IMG_20200306_143005.jpg
    592.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi guys,
I understand the latest firmwares that have been shared on this topic are for D06, but this is a D01 subforum topic...
I'm guessing D06 firware doesn't work on D01, am I right?
Thanks

Hi guys,
I understand the latest firmwares that have been shared on this topic are for D06, but this is a D01 subforum topic...
I'm guessing D06 firware doesn't work on D01, am I right?
Thanks

Yes, right, it just so happened that the topic flowed smoothly into D06 because the release of D01 was discontinued. When I upload the firmware, I write for which model it is.

Yes, right, it just so happened that the topic flowed smoothly into D06 because the release of D01 was discontinued. When I upload the firmware, I write for which model it is.
Yes, I see that and thank you for doing it!
Also, thanks for all your efforts!

Hi, is there any firmware update for D06 Cn version with english voice mod? Thanks for sharing
Hello, 1.0.4ww - last firmware for cn (and ww) version with english commands.

Guys, I'm new here on this forum.

I got an 70_mai_d01_7C51
But the problem is I can't find the HOTSPOT on my iPhone 11 pro (IOS 13).
Nor can I find it on a iPhone 7 (IOS 13)
Nor can I find it on a MAC or Windows laptop.
I updated the firmware to 1.04 1.06 1.07 1.08 All succesfull and reboot.
Then the green light keeps breathing (without the sd card its red breathing) but never does the HOTSPOT open.
It says its is open (or closed) but it never shows.

It did before and I'm using it for 1 year fine.
Any tips?

I noticed it gave problems when out of nowhere in the car it said something about "time ......" I couldnt understand it/ hear it properly.
I wanted to reset everything but the paperclip, I dont know how long or does the device stay on or off?

You don't see a Wi-Fi hotspot?
What about Android?

You don't see a Wi-Fi hotspot?
What about Android?

Correct. Dont have android to test. But isnt it strange that it wont work out of nowhere?.
Even my windows or mac machines wont find the hotspot

Back