70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

Yes I presume it is for D01 only since this is the D01 forum.

Last edited:

Hello everyone, I tried it but it doesn't take into account the file .bin located in the root directory.
I describe how I did it :
- I've inserted the TF card in the D06, formatted it
- I've copied the .bin file at the root directory (from my laptop)
- I've inserted the TF card in the D06
- Start the D06
=> nothing happened
In the TF card I've only found some videos.

2nd try : If you format the TF Card using FAT32 and copy the file, the light stills red

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I tried it but it doesn't take into account the file .bin located in the root directory.
I describe how I did it :
- I've inserted the TF card in the D06, formatted it
- I've copied the .bin file at the root directory (from my laptop)
- I've inserted the TF card in the D06
- Start the D06
=> nothing happened
In the TF card I've only found some videos.

2nd try : If you format the TF Card using FAT32 and copy the file, the light stills red

What firmware are you trying?
Link t o the post that contains it.
Are you sure that you're putting the SD_CardDV.bin file (named that way) in the root of the micro SD card?

I have same problem for my dash camera, Can you give me steps to how to upload a firmware manually. Thank you.
I'm pretty sure that it's explained earlier in the thread so maybe browse/search for it.

Edit: try searching this thread/forum for "desolder".

You can stream RTSP in a webcam app via WiFi rtsp://192.72.1.1/liveRTSP/av4

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Could you explain the procedure in detail. How to stream the 70mai a500 pro cam video on DVR ?

Hi, I have D01 and firmware 1.0.8.eu and I have a problem. The camera does not start recording automatically when I start the car, only the blue LED flashes. He says something in English, I only understand this: ... connect the phone. When I connect the phone hed starts recording and the LED flashes green. I turn off the car and then turn on the blue again. I still have to plug in the phone. Where to look for a mistake? (sorry for my bad english)

Hi, I have D01 and firmware 1.0.8.eu and I have a problem. The camera does not start recording automatically when I start the car, only the blue LED flashes. He says something in English, I only understand this: ... connect the phone. When I connect the phone hed starts recording and the LED flashes green. I turn off the car and then turn on the blue again. I still have to plug in the phone. Where to look for a mistake? (sorry for my bad english)
Hi! I had the same issue. I flashed the latest EU firmware again (it was already on it) from the SD card, by copying the .bin file to the SD card root folder as is, than turning on the cam. It will start updating and flashing blue for about 2 minutes. Than it worked for me after. I also added a config file to the root to not have the MI logo on the corner, but I don't know if that has anything to it. I've attached the update and the config file for you (I found these in this forum btw).

Firmware file on Gdrive

Attachments

• usercfg.txt
    174 bytes · Views: 28
Hello everybody.
I have a D06 camera with firmware 1.0.5CN and when I turn on the camera it sounds in Chinese.

Is there an update that allows me to remove sounds and put voices in English

Thank You

Regards

Hello everybody.
I have a D06 camera with firmware 1.0.5CN and when I turn on the camera it sounds in Chinese.

Is there an update that allows me to remove sounds and put voices in English

Thank You

Hello dear friends. Sorry for that basic question but i'm little bit worry about flash wrong firware so i have to ask you what is correct. i'm using 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1s (Midrive D06) with v1.04.ww2019.11.26 My devices is global. So what is lastest version for my devices. is it possible to write me a download link please ?

Hello dear friends. Sorry for that basic question but i'm little bit worry about flash wrong firware so i have to ask you what is correct. i'm using 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1s (Midrive D06) with v1.04.ww2019.11.26 My devices is global. So what is lastest version for my devices. is it possible to write me a download link please ?
Firmware 1.0.4 is the latest for the international version. There was no more update.

Hello,

camera says microsd needs upgrade and I already have a class 10 Sd card. How we fix that issue?

Hi guys, just want to confirm I have the 70 mai midrivd d01 currently with firmware 1.0.5ww.

I really want to remove the watermark and update to the latest.

Starting with the basics how do I know if have the Chinese version with eng voice Vs English version etc... Which firmware should I install

Hi guys, just want to confirm I have the 70 mai midrivd d01 currently with firmware 1.0.5ww.

I really want to remove the watermark and update to the latest.

Starting with the basics how do I know if have the Chinese version with eng voice Vs English version etc... Which firmware should I install
English version has "70mai" written on it, CN version has chinese letters on it.
d01_en.jpgd01_cn.jpg

Firmware 1.0.4 is the latest for the international version. There was no more update.
Hello Lisabon_Q3.
I have D01 with latest firmware 1.0.8.eu (international version).
Is there any chance to get this firmware but without start/stop sound? When you are starting cam and also the sound when the power is off. All other sounds can stay (like opening hotspot etc.).
Is there any firmware maybe on the internet?
I downloaded your 1.0.4 but nothing happened once trying update the dashcam... (maybe because it was for chinesse version?)
Thanks in advance!

Back