70mai pro battery dead.

dalet11

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi,
i had an old 70mai (not pro) and the battery was dead so i bought the pro model 5 months ago, now seems like the battery start dying here too....
when disconnecting from power source its shut down immediately without shutdown sound, parking mode not working and every boot its showing message that its repairing files or its asking to setup time & date.

anyone know where can i get a replacement battery?! i don't want to but again new camera for every 6 months of use....

Is that battery is replaceable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone know what is the model of the battery? what to search on aliexpress to get it? thanks!

The AE link here only goes to their home page, which seems to happen with them when you copy and paste a link to a product. It seems to be intentional on AE's part :(

Can you specify the exact battery type and seller for us instead? That way anyone anywhere can find it ;)

Phil

Does anyone change the battery ? I want to know how to remove the wire from battery and attach it again.

I have that problem too, repairing files etc.

My problem as i use a extended usb cable, 4m plus 1,5m.

Do you use only the cable provide (4 meters) ?

Does anyone change the battery ? I want to know how to remove the wire from battery and attach it again.

Just saw this post now. The easiest way to replace a cam battery is to snip the wires near the battery, then solder the new wires to the old ones. Use heat-shrink tubing (sleeves) over that. Much easier than trying to solder to the PCB where everything is in the way and it works equally well.

Phil

Just saw this post now. The easiest way to replace a cam battery is to snip the wires near the battery, then solder the new wires to the old ones. Use heat-shrink tubing (sleeves) over that. Much easier than trying to solder to the PCB where everything is in the way and it works equally well.

Phil

Hi, have replace the battery?

I've just replaced the battery! The battery is indeed Li-ion, 14500, but with a built in charger, similar to this.
It is possible to remove it from the original battery and put it on the new battery using some wires and insulating tape but, it is not easy.
Next time I'll buy battery like this one or with the built in charger.

Good job :) And yes- the battery board is important to keep for safety purposes.
I like that this cam, uses a common-size LiIon cell, only wish others would follow. And perhaps use a drop-in system instead of wires ;)

Phil

Hi,
i had an old 70mai (not pro) and the battery was dead so i bought the pro model 5 months ago, now seems like the battery start dying here too....
when disconnecting from power source its shut down immediately without shutdown sound, parking mode not working and every boot its showing message that its repairing files or its asking to setup time & date.

anyone know where can i get a replacement battery?! i don't want to but again new camera for every 6 months of use....
Please see this video:

Hi,

Please see this link :

Back