70mai Pro screen not working

augyk

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Dear all,
my 70mai Pro screen stopped working after a few months. The camera makes videos but there is no way to see settings or anything on the screen and I can't activate the GPS module because I can't see settings. I make the mistake to reset the factory setting via mobile APP and now I lost and WiFi connection to the camera.
Аnyone has had this display problem and possibly some repair procedure or just the camera is defective and there is no repair. I ordered this device from the internet and there is no warranty and will be tankful if someone has any solution.

Try Hard-resetting the unit/Press and hold the Reset for few seconds.

[QUOTE = "Dharmapriya, príspevok: 494362, člen: 38473"]
Skúste Hard-resetovanie jednotky / Stlačte a podržte Reset na niekoľko sekúnd.
[/ Quote]
Mám palubnú dosku, kde nájdem tlačidlo resetovania

Have you solved this problem?
When the device starts up, the language setting (US/Japanese) selection screen is displayed.
From then on, nothing works, and after a while, it becomes a camera with no operation.
Is it the same as me?
If you have solved it, please do something.
(Not all methods shared on the Internet are solutions)

Attachments

• B261E6CB-B66F-42A0-8132-8EFC69D5B7B4.jpeg
    B261E6CB-B66F-42A0-8132-8EFC69D5B7B4.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 9
모두에게,
내 70mai Pro 화면은 몇 달 후에 작동을 멈췄습니다. 카메라에서 동영상을 만들지 만 화면에서 설정이나 아무것도 볼 수 없으며 설정을 볼 수 없기 때문에 GPS 모듈을 활성화 할 수 없습니다. 모바일 앱을 통해 공장 설정을 재설정하는 실수를 저질렀 고 이제 카메라와의 WiFi 연결이 끊어졌습니다.
누구든지이 디스플레이 문제를 겪었고 아마도 일부 수리 절차가 있거나 카메라에만 결함이 있고 수리가 없습니다. 인터넷에서이 기기를 주문했는데 보증이 없으며 누군가가 해결책을 가지고 있다면 충분히 처리 될 것입니다.

이 문제를 해결 했습니까?
장치가 시작되면 언어 설정 (미국 / 일본어) 선택 화면이 표시됩니다.
그때부터는 아무것도 작동하지 않고 잠시 후에는 작동하지 않는 카메라가됩니다.
나와 같은가요?
당신이 그것을 해결했다면, 뭔가를하십시오.
(인터넷에서 공유되는 모든 방법이 해결책은 아닙니다)

Dear all,
my 70mai Pro screen stopped working after a few months. The camera makes videos but there is no way to see settings or anything on the screen and I can't activate the GPS module because I can't see settings. I make the mistake to reset the factory setting via mobile APP and now I lost and WiFi connection to the camera.
Аnyone has had this display problem and possibly some repair procedure or just the camera is defective and there is no repair. I ordered this device from the internet and there is no warranty and will be tankful if someone has any solution.
Facing same problem, screen is active, camera is running as well, but not able to use options from the screen as they are not visible and not able to factory reset the device either

Back