70Mai - Remove watermark

sergiobbessa

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
70mai
Hello all!

I have an 70mai and i what to know if it is possible to remove the WaterMark in the photos and videos.

Thanks and best regards,

Sérgio

Attachments

-DanSL-

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
70mai
Hello my friend,

You can use commands via the file: usercfg.txt
Just put the file bellow on SD card root, and you ready to go...

This is the settings I left in my 70mai... leaving the file as it is, the logo no longer appears, showing only date/time.
You can "play" with the settings, just by changing the values. With this you can even take all the information of the video and leave the screen clean.

Have a nice day!

Attachments

OP
S

sergiobbessa

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
70mai
Hello my friend,

This is the settings I left in my 70mai... leaving the file as it is, the logo no longer appears, showing only date/time.
You can "play" with the settings, just by changing the values. With this you can even take all the information of the video and leave the screen clean.

Have a nice day!
Pode escrever em portugues!

Agradeço!

KTed

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello my friend,

Have a nice day!
Any other useful settings? I think there is something wrong with loop recording in my camera, because every week or so, I have to format the SD to keep recording.

-DanSL-

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
70mai
Any other useful settings? I think there is something wrong with loop recording in my camera, because every week or so, I have to format the SD to keep recording.
Have you tried a factory reset?
There is a RESET button near where you place the microSD card.

If you have tried this and still have problems, it may be your memory card damaged or at the end of its lifetime... try to buy a new one and see if it will solve.