70Mai - Remove watermark

sergiobbessa

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
70mai
Hello all!

I have an 70mai and i what to know if it is possible to remove the WaterMark in the photos and videos.

Thanks and best regards,

Sérgio

Attachments

• 701mai.JPG
    701mai.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 187
Hello my friend,

You can use commands via the file: usercfg.txt
Just put the file bellow on SD card root, and you ready to go...

This is the settings I left in my 70mai... leaving the file as it is, the logo no longer appears, showing only date/time.
You can "play" with the settings, just by changing the values. With this you can even take all the information of the video and leave the screen clean.

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• usercfg.txt
    174 bytes · Views: 818
Hello my friend,

This is the settings I left in my 70mai... leaving the file as it is, the logo no longer appears, showing only date/time.
You can "play" with the settings, just by changing the values. With this you can even take all the information of the video and leave the screen clean.

Have a nice day!
Pode escrever em portugues!

Agradeço!

Hello my friend,

Have a nice day!
Any other useful settings? I think there is something wrong with loop recording in my camera, because every week or so, I have to format the SD to keep recording.

Any other useful settings? I think there is something wrong with loop recording in my camera, because every week or so, I have to format the SD to keep recording.

Have you tried a factory reset?
There is a RESET button near where you place the microSD card.

If you have tried this and still have problems, it may be your memory card damaged or at the end of its lifetime... try to buy a new one and see if it will solve.

Hello my friend,

Have a nice day!
I tried this but didn't work.
I just dump in the in sd card folder but nothing happened.

Are you sure your cam is 70MAI?
I think yours is "70Mai PRO" because it worked perfectly for a lot of people here.
Yes, it is an 70mai...
Copy this txt file and past on sdcard directly

Attachments

• 1564990218548325168517.jpg
    1564990218548325168517.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 210
  • usercfg.txt
    284 bytes · Views: 259
I think yours is "70Mai PRO" because it worked perfectly for a lot of people here.
Yeah. Mine is 70mai pro. Is there any way I can remove logo on 70mai pro?

I have a PRO, is there a way to remove water mark for 70mai PRO version?
Valeu ;-)

@Asim113
@mluz
Your since here in the wrong thread
Read here at 70mai pro

Last edited:
Back