70mai smart dash cam1s not working at all after a formwear update

atozpc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

i have bought your product a few weeks ago and i have been trying to get it to work again after a formwear update. it was working out of the box when i first got it and i was using it for a little while before it asked for a update. after getting the update it stopped working and everything i tryed did not work at all in the end

Last edited:
I had the same exact issue recently... it worked fine for a month, then did a software update and it stopped working. I tried resetting multiple times (hard reset) and even reset wifi connection on my iOS phone. After multiple attempts I tried using a different phone and it worked.. Went back to my phone and noticed that I had to update my phones iOS softares.. after doing that, I was able to manually connect to the camera on my phone and have it start recording... ONLY PROBLEM I'm having right now which is becoming a big pain is... my camera does not automatically connect to my phone when I start my car and it does not start recording until I open up my 70mai app and then connect to the WIFI setting. Once I connect, the camera then lets me know "start recording". this is a pain and hoping someone can help with this?

I had the same exact issue recently... it worked fine for a month, then did a software update and it stopped working. I tried resetting multiple times (hard reset) and even reset wifi connection on my iOS phone. After multiple attempts I tried using a different phone and it worked.. Went back to my phone and noticed that I had to update my phones iOS softares.. after doing that, I was able to manually connect to the camera on my phone and have it start recording... ONLY PROBLEM I'm having right now which is becoming a big pain is... my camera does not automatically connect to my phone when I start my car and it does not start recording until I open up my 70mai app and then connect to the WIFI setting. Once I connect, the camera then lets me know "start recording". this is a pain and hoping someone can help with this?
I solved the problem.Did we solve the problem?

Hello there,

i have bought your product a few weeks ago and i have been trying to get it to work again after a formwear update. it was working out of the box when i first got it and i was using it for a little while before it asked for a update. after getting the update it stopped working and everything i tryed did not work at all in the end

Did you solve the problem?

Hello there,

I have this same issue. Anyone has a fix? Thanks!
How to hard reset 70mai 1S?

Suddenly work for , has been restart off n on 20times, working well
1. format sd card by computer
2. insert sd 1s + reset, by pressing green led button 3time.
1. and 2. been try almost 5-10 times suddenly came out purple led and saying bla blabla, i never heard well. then i open 70mai apps . i delete previous 1s cam, and reconnect again like we newly do. after tat working like charm.

i found out one issue is the memory card need to be format 1st b4 do the next step. and it need try for few time . is really wierd . and now working well.

Back