70mai Wifi problem

Rog Vinkle

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just to be clear ... I know nothing about computers, phones or other electronics so I'm pretty sure the problem is me and not the device.

Recently I finally got around to updating the 70mai software. Since doing so my dashcam has been talking to me telling me to update the dashcam with my android A20 phone every time I power up the dashcam. After doing this for dozens of times, I stopped doing it and ignore the voice as it is just a nuisance. I have since found that my phone will not work on anything that requires the internet when I'm in my vehicle. I found that Wifi lists 70mai as the Wifi connection and thats the only thing that works. If I power down the dashcam I can then log on to a local Wifi and it works fine.

How can I use the dashcam AND phone internet Wifi at the same time and stop the 70mai from taking over my phone?

Thanks

You should open 70 Mai app without connecting to dashcam, from menu on left choose My devices, pick your device, in opened menu choose firmware update, it will search for updated firmware on internet, when found, you should download to mobile, when finished connect to your dash using its WiFi and information about updating should appear in the app. Nothing difficult

Wysłane z mojego Nokia 6.2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Back