750 2C problems. Rebooting!!

Titch132uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Recently got a 750 2C and fitted this myself.

I’m having problems with the camera staying on and recording when driving.

Camera will fire up and go through the usual voice notes. Then after a couple of mins it will reboot and go through this phase again. It does this over and over.

It also only records short bursts of videos. I expected it to record one long video. When I viewed on the laptop videos were no longer than 1 min and most of the MP4 files couldn’t play on windows media player.

Also I always get the message WIFI not available then 1 min later it will connect to WiFi. Every time the camera reboots.

Also bought a Samsung 64GB card and it always advises to check SD card. I’ve formatted this on the laptop and it won’t accept the card.

I’m using a Transcard 32gb and this seems to work fine.

Any help would be great. Bought the camera as people are keying the cars in my street and it’s frustrating that I can’t get it to work.

Thank you.

The recording length info is in the documentation. Like all dashcams, it records in segments (1 minute with the current firmware). I'm not aware of any dashcam that records in one long video.

The rebooting & SD error messages likely means there's a problem with your SD card. When you formatted on your laptop, did you format via BV's Viewer app? If not, did you confirm it's formatted as FAT32? That's probably your problem. Follow the docs to format the SD in the camera and see if that helps.

If the camera is still rebooting with the "good" Transcend card, that may indicate a voltage issue with your power connection. Are you using the cigarette plug, or did you hard-wire?

Did your camera come with an actual BV SD card (probably 16G)? If so, I'd recommend you stick with that card in the short term, until you confirm the camera's functionality, and once it's working properly, then start playing with different SD cards.

Back