805 on Amazon?

geneg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who is a good amazon seller? The original review lists a bunch of ebay sellers and gearbest. But I'm looking to see if there are now decent amazon sellers? The original review is a bit out of date...

Thanks!

Who is a good amazon seller?
I think that Gearbest US Warehouse is selling the 0805 for $63 & that it ships within 1 to 2 business days. Should be easy / cheap to return it if it's faulty? Sorry for ignoring your requirements, but the price is hard to beat! :)

Gearbest seem very helpful also

Have to confirm.
GearBest is selling for half the price I can get in AUS.
Bought 3.

Ah OK, typical Amazon search criteria then :)

Just saw this and hope I'm not too late.

Do not buy from GearBest.

I have a bunch of threads on here and reddit about it, but my mini0805 failed after 2 weeks in August or September and trying to return the camera was an absolute nightmare.

I just got it taken care of, 4 months later.

I nearly broke down in tears because of how frustrating they were... I "saved" a few bucks buying from them originally, but ended up paying over $25 to ship it back and even then they only gave me a partial refund...

Just please never use that company.

I didn't. I bought from amazon. I, too, had an unpleasant experience with them. I ended filing a case with my CC company who was just as dumbfounded by their behaviour as I was. It was nearly twice as much from amazon, but I got it in two days (instead of a month) and had less of a chance of having the wrong product sent (and offered a "partial refund" with shipping on me if I were unhappy with it).

My Mini 0805 failed after a week. Gearbest had me try multiple things then only offered a $20 credit or very expensive shipping back to China. So far the 2nd dashcam is working. Price may be good with Gearbest but you have to realize purchase is a bit like rolling the dice. In reviewing the short history of the first unit, it was probably the GPS mount that caused the failure. Another interesting note about Gearbest, they did not post my review of the item, I assume because I made note of the insulting credit they offered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KevBro Mini 0805 8
Back