90 degree angle mounting for JooVuu?

No i dont think its possible to turn the lens bord of the camera 90 degrees, and turning the lens/sensor bord is why a mobius can be used in that way.

I do belive there was talks about having a extension like you can do with the mobius, where you can put the lens bord about 4 inches from the other parts of the camera.
But i dont think thats high on the list of things for the X cam at the moment.

Gotcha, thanks. I think there are software solutions when playing the files on the computer in order to view them in the correct rotated orientation (using VLC player or Windows Movie Maker), so I guess not terribly hard to overcome, and shouldn't be a dealbreaker...

Yes you can flip the video in post prosessig, but that will not change the aspect ratio of the original file, so you will end up with a recording like all those made by ppl that do not know how to use ther smartphone camera. (vertical video syndrome)

I have a x camera in my rear window right up against the vertical glass in my small suzuki hatchback, like that yes the small camera can be spotted with no problem, but pulled back from the glass like that on the C pillar i see no problem having the x camera in the regular orientation.
Sure it would protrude a little more into the car cabin, but in that location it should not do much.

I allso have a mobius in the left side of my car, its in the frame for the rear door just behind the B pillar of my car.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JooVuu JooVuu 2
Back