9663DCPRO not booting 1/3rd of the time.

Sorry for the delay, fuse slots 12 and 42 on inside panel A, Not sure which is powered and which was switched any more.

One thing I mentioned in the Viofo forum, and it also applies here, is that tapping into a fuse might seem straight forward, but sometimes it's not. I tapped into a fuse on my vehicle that looked benign. And yet, every time I came out to the car, I found the camera powered on. First, thinking I forgot to shut it off, then wondering what the heck.

Come to find out, the fuse I tapped into was somehow tied to my alarm (even though not mentioned). So when I locked my door and folded mirrors, the camera activated. Necessitating I use another fuse.

@jokiin has suggested fuses... I also have some to suggest too. - Note these are if you are hardwiring.

#17 for ACC (If you have heated seats)- I tapped into my heated seats and haven't had a single issue. ACC = turns on with vehicle.
#15 for Batter (if you have powered seats) - Use this for my vehicle and works without issue. Battery = Permits Parking Mode.

Black wire must be grounded to a screw.

Back