A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

I am always careful when i am in that situation, even if the cars stopping to let me thru block the whole road and there is no chance of a car passing them on the right.
CUZ here we have the bicycle lanes between the road and sidewalk, and the chance are there to do the same to a pedal pusher, and that would be bad for that unprotected steel horse rider, and me CUZ that would mean i would have to retake the test to re-validate my license.
Pretty much you can not touch a cyclist with your car here,,,,,,,,, and thats also okay they are after all very soft targets, i just hate the ones that abuse this fact and drive like they was the only person on the planet, those are to blame for me getting into dashcams in the first place.

Random guy walked into my hitch lol

Unedited and just uploaded from my tablet

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

A quick FB Marketplace sale earlier this morning (got sub for free a couple years ago as it was going in the trash)

And no, I don't usually wear a mask when driving lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

I have a set of Bose 601 speakers, not earthquake speakers but i do like the sound of them, had them since 1985 as i recall, normally i swapped speakers for new ones back then, but kept the 601s and then got a set of big ass B&W speakers to shake the house.

Today's winner

Camera(s) used
BlueSkySea B1W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

For some reason, my B2W didn't save the footage when I hit the event button, but instead saved a timelapse clip (weird)

Damn that thing just made noise and no acceleration, what ever push it did get was probably from your horn :D
Also almost gripped my groin really hard to be able to sing along on that old classic in the right tone, but its 3 AM soon and i am on my way to bed so better not do any self mutilation.

Sold a set of headrest monitors from my old beater on FB Marketplace earlier today.

I do all of my transactions at the local Police station just to weed out all of the scammers and of course everything gets recorded just in case.

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Sold a set of headrest monitors from my old beater on FB Marketplace earlier today.

I do all of my transactions at the local Police station just to weed out all of the scammers and of course everything gets recorded just in case.
better than me, I end up never selling anything so I don't have to deal with people, would rather give it away than deal with a potential scammer

better than me, I end up never selling anything so I don't have to deal with people, would rather give it away than deal with a potential scammer

I've actually done quite well on CL and FB Marketplace, but I do have rules when dealing with strangers

If I'm selling sumthin, all buyers come to my preferred location (I don't meet them half way or any of that $#!te)

While here in NY, I have them meet me at the local Police station just down the street from me (never at my house).

The way I see it, if they're not willing to meet me there, then they're probably crooks out to rob me.

While in Orlando, I have them meet at my shop during business hours as we have security cameras everywhere and everyone in my office is strapped.

If I'm looking to buy sumthin, I make sure I Google every detail about the seller from FB pages, Mugshots, phone numbers, emails, past dealings on forums, etc., etc.

Only time I had a transaction take a turn for the the worst was when I sold an RC helicopter to some guy on Craigslist.

He insisted on binding his own transmitter to give it a try, but I told him that if he crashes it, he buys it.

He agreed and sure enough he wrecked it on take off lol

After a bit of whining, he still paid up

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSKySea Mini0906
Insta360 One X

So I'm on the Belt in typical traffic when a Lexus wants to get in front of me.

I like GX470's, so I let her in.

Unfortunately, no good deed goes unpunished.

When she gets to the stop sign, she freezes.

The left lane in this particular turn is always open because the street splits into a two lane one way to the left and a one lane two way to the right (kinda hard to explain, but traffic doesn't flow into the left lane)

She just sits there clueless while other driver's blow their horns and make their way around her.

So I gave the train horns a little toot hoping to wake her up.

Camera(s) Used

BlueSkySea B2W

Sometimes I'm "nice" and let someone in (especially if their out-of-state plates tell me they may not know the area), but that's always tempered by the entire traffic situation. If someone could have changed lanes earlier but didn't, then they should suffer so that they will hiopefully learn the error of their ways and do better afterwards.

The more space you allow for stupidity the more that stupidity will occur. There is no space for stupidity on the roads.

Phil

Yeah, we have let enough things run amok, also stupidity in many places, but we just got to keep it in line in traffic for a few more years until cars can drive them self.

No care in the world, guy in line for the one award you do not want to win.

No care in the world, guy in line for the one award you do not want to win.
The winners of that award are the ones that survive!

Last night on the way home someone got stuck riding the dividing rail while trying to get gas

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

On my way home Friday night when this mini van exiting the same gas station from the last video runs out of road

Camera(s) Used::

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

OK, so I've noticed this happening to my B2W

Every now and then, one of my saved event files would be an entire timelapse clip

This has probably happened maybe 3 or 4 times in the last year or so

Not sure why this is happening, but it kinda makes the saved event useless

Anyhoo, I just decided to put the timelapse clip to some music

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W

OK, I'm definitely a magnet for crazy $#!te on the road o_O

Here's a vid from Saturday night when a car besides me gets rear ended

And this is from Monday when a minivan get nailed by a small SUV as I was leaving a gas station and then a few minutes later, some guy in a Benz gets a taste of my horns after he tries to make his way into my lane.

He then speeds around and I later find out what his hurry was when we hit some heavy traffic lol

**EDIT**

Looks like YouTube Blocked it due to the music I was playing (lame)

Here it is on Vimeo:

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Last edited:
Back