A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Ooooo that guy was so close to wiping out, must have nerves of steel your horn dident even seem to make him flinch.

The inside cam shows how close he was. I would love a train horn like that. Unfortunately it won't stop these morons but karma will.

HONK people like that.

So my daily beater got sandwiched

Dash cams saved the day and the insurance company settled quickly

Also, here's a video from Sunday's Car Show at Captree

From 00:10 to 00:50, it's in parking mode (2fps) spying on all the folks gawking at the McLaren
cool.gif

From 01:25 to 03:17, it's in normal driving mode (1080p @30fps) while switching back and forth from front to rear cam whenever the subject vehicles were in view and I sped up the boring parts when nothing was happening
redface.gif

At ~ 02:15, a Demon gets worked over by a sick CTS-V and at ~03:00, a pair of idiots in Porsches nearly get into a wreck
pat.gif

From ~03:20 on, I'm just using my cell for comparison (Note 9)

Like the vette and the LS swapped "Goat" i do hope they made a stopping and handling upgrade to it too.
Funny how most modern sports or super cars are a turn off for me, though that Mclaren are not too bad.

Willys rod nice too, though it could never drive legally on a Danish street :cry:

I saw a sweet Buick Riviera here a few days ago, one of my favorite American cars in the "boat" category, i think it was a 1972 which are just the right " rivi " for me.
I would like one of those with a 572 CUI and maybe a few discrete visual mods to it.

Like the vette and the LS swapped "Goat" i do hope they made a stopping and handling upgrade to it too.

I love LS swaps, but I can't stand old Pontiacs that aren't poncho powered.

I have a 70 Ram Air IV T/A that will forever have a Pontiac engine under the hood

Funny how most modern sports or super cars are a turn off for me, though that Mclaren are not too bad.

Yeah, I'm more into old muscle myself.

Nothing new really piques my interest (at least not within my budget)

Willys rod nice too, though it could never drive legally on a Danish street :cry:

What are the rules there regarding old cars?

I doubt my flamethrowing coupe would pass inspection lol

I saw a sweet Buick Riviera here a few days ago, one of my favorite American cars in the "boat" category, i think it was a 1972 which are just the right " rivi " for me.
I would like one of those with a 572 CUI and maybe a few discrete visual mods to it.

Yeah, the old boat tails are nice

Anyhoo, here's another dash cam video from yesterday.

Some idiot in an Infiniti makes his way across a median for no reason because the split roadway eventually becomes one again (see this all the time)

Well there are some hot rods driving around, but with such a thing you have to re-class it as it is no longer the car it was, and that too like buying a car in general are very costly.
So your all home build rod that you haven't sunken all that much money into, well to get plates on it here it will be very expensive.

like normal cars you cant have exposed wheels, you cant have a blower blocking the view out forward ASO

This is about as wild as it get here if we speak hacked into cars with plates on.
3631526_600_0_0_0_0_0_2.jpg

31-forda.jpg

153544607619671014_53e2b8c390bc49758589b1c9c762cb19.jpeg

Personally i am not that much into that kind of machine, or slammed trucks, i like old trucks just not low ones.

Ponchos seem like a go to, when GM have killed them off almost a decade ago, and they did make a few cars i would look for if i could afford that one day.

In regard your car can emit just about what you please ( no smoke of course ) cars are taxed on mileage here, so my little 1000 CCM Suzuki car cost about 600 Dkkr / 100 USD annually, the max you can pay are 13.000 DKkr annually, and then your car cam have a mileage of 10 gallon to the mile if it please you.
Just be warned what you US guys pay for a galleon of gasoline, we pay about the same for a liter and its 3.7 liters to one US gallon as i recall :eek: so expect to spend around 4 X more on gasoline here.
So a severe dent in us Danes green image,,,, cuz you can pig out all you please as long as you pay the man. same with noise your older car can max do 90 DB with mods, but you can buy a new italiam sports car that do 110 DB and that would be legal too as it is from factory, but you cant make it louder then.

Last edited:
A couple more vids:

Drove my new beater van to NY yesterday and stopped off in Georgia for gas

As I was pulling out, some lady in a red car blindly tried to make her way across an intersection and got nailed by another car

After getting nailed, her car hopped over the median and she actually bailed as her car rolled down into a ditch and came to rest on support cables for a pole pole

Now, the next video is actually quite embarrassing for me

Drove from Orlando to NY non stop as I've done on countless ocassions, but this time around, I had already been up for 7 hours before hitting the road

Made decent time as I left the house in Orlando around 1:30pm and crossed the Verarzano around 5am, but then hit a bunch of traffic on the Belt

I was dead tired and the stop and go traffic didn't help the situation

Should've stopped and take power nap or sumthin, but I was already so close to the house that I pushed myself.

Ended up dozing off behind the wheel

I would've rolled right into the car in front of me, but the PCS kicked in and stopped it just in time

It startled me and when I came to, all I remember was seeing a white GX470 in my rear view mirror about to rear end me, so I panicked and hit the gas

Luckily, no one got hurt and a collision was avoided

I must say, I've talked so much sh!t in the past about newer cars with these systems only creating dumber drivers, but in this case it definitely saved the day

One thing's for sure, I was WIDE AWAKE the rest of the way home lol

Another video of the PCS activating, but at the wrong time

This happened as I was crossing Railroad tracks

No traffic, obstacles or trains in sight.

The system just bugged out for a second, applying th ebrakes hard enough to make the tires screech

I'll be sending this vid to Toyota

Same here, but i think PCS are some sort of automatic braking system for people driving and sleeping ( only reason i can see for putting such things on a car thats not driving itself )

I wish they wouldn't put silly things like that in cars :rolleyes: in 10 - 20 years lets hope cars can drive them self cuz motorists are going to be really bad by then.

Yes, PCS stands for "Pre-Collision System"

It's basically an automatic emergency braking system that's supposed to work when the system senses a possible accident.

For years, I've bashed things like these as I've always thought they just made dumber drivers

Stuff like automatic parking, self braking, lane assist, etc.

But as much as I hate to admit it, the PCS saved my ass last weekend when I dozed off at the wheel in traffic.

I had been up for 24 hours and driving non stop for the last 16 of them (dumb, I know)

If the system wasn't active, I definitely would've rear ended the car in front of me.

Same here, but i think PCS are some sort of automatic braking system for people driving and sleeping ( only reason i can see for putting such things on a car thats not driving itself )

I wish they wouldn't put silly things like that in cars :rolleyes: in 10 - 20 years lets hope cars can drive them self cuz motorists are going to be really bad by then.
they can be useful as they can react faster than you can if some idiot runs a light and is about to get t-boned by you. seem plenty of video from teslas auto-braking to prevent t-bone crashes- pretty impressive.

Then i would prefer the safety foam from Demolition man, and some kind of magic transforming metal to turn the front of my car into a depleted unuptanium axe shape, and speed up my car.

Back