A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

,,,,,,,,sheeeet :)
Thats exactly how many of my comments to things in Danish traffic ends.

OK, not sure what to make of this one :confused:

I was on my way back to the shop when I spotted two somewhat clean cut white guys in the middle of the hood looking down at their buddy on the ground who was just mushing his own face in the dirt :oops:

Had to go around the block to see what was up, but they assured me he was ok :unsure:

Whatever.......drugs are bad

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Hopped on the parkway earlier today and just by chance my niece and her friends were in the car next to me

She yelled out and I gave them a couple toots with the horns

Her friend in the front seat nearly $#!t herself lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySeaMini0906

Longer version of my sister's sunvisor video:

Camera used

Insta360 One X

Some 360* footage driving from Downtown Orlando to my shop in South Orlando (watch in YouTube App for 360* VR View in 5K)

Love them shaker hoods, watched this challenger restore a few days ago as thats good TV, also forwarded it to my M8 as he is the MOPAR guy

'Though none of his stuff MOPAR or not isent worth a damn, really too sad considering what he have put towards those, the moldy black thing have a brand "new" / refurbished motor in it, not even done 1000 miles
The Chevy though, thats just sad, such a fine little thing, and really not much work making it a roller, but its been sitting like that since the mid 90ties

IMG_20210606_143808.jpg
IMG_20210606_150901.jpg

Last edited:
Love them shaker hoods, watched this challenger restore a few days ago as thats good TV, also forwarded it to my M8 as he is the MOPAR guy

Yeah, the shaker on both of my T/A's are pretty cool cause they have a pair of actuators that open up the flap doors when you hit the gas

I'm somewhat of a Mopar nut as well.

The scoop on my Road Runner sucks in a bit more air, but I tend to drive it more without the hood at all lol

It hurt me thinking when my friend kick the bucket, i will probably have to get those 2 cars off the property as scrap metal,,,,,,,, and thats a damn shame at least for the 58 Apache.
But i am sure my friends older sister will not know what to do, and her son, well he might have a idea but he live way down in Germany.

And while my friend are only 1 year older than myself, it is pretty damn sure he will die first, unless i get very unlucky all of a sudden.

Cant recall about the Dodge, i think the engine is a 319 CUI, cost my friend several 1000 USD to buy in the states, and also to get into the country of Denmark, and the only reason it sit idle is the tranny need to come off so the oil seal in between it and the engine can be fixed, otherwise it should pass a inspection even if there also are some sheet metal rust on it, but the load baring structures are all good,,,,, though the car clearly been in a accident at some times, so would benefit from getting pulled into line again.

Cant recall about the Dodge, i think the engine is a 319 CUI, cost my friend several 1000 USD to buy in the states

Most likely a 318

Here's one from a few nights ago

Some guy drives the wrong way down Sunrise Highway

Camera(s) used

BlueSkySea Mini0906

One from earlier today

Some idiot in a Honda was rushing up my arse and tried to change lanes at the last second, almost hitting a Jeep and then a Motorcycle

Camera(s) used

BlueSkySea Mini0906

Was on my way in to work yesterday when these 2 idiots decide to hold up traffic so they can get a roll race going.

waze alerted me of a cop ahead, so I gave them a little honk hoping they'd take off right into him, but the Charger wised up and got off at the next exit

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906

From earlier today

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Also have footage from my B4K, but it's gunna take a while to convert the TS files to MP4 in HandBrake before I can use it with my editing software

I'll cut and upload that one tomorrow

Extended version of same footage with 4K cam

The Police Cruiser at the beginning had a sticker that said "MOVIE TV", which kinda made me wonder if it was really a cop at all

Camera Used:

BlueSkySea B4K

Also have footage from my B4K, but it's gunna take a while to convert the TS files to MP4 in HandBrake before I can use it with my editing software
Download footage to your phone after WiFi connected, its video format is MP4.

Download footage to your phone after WiFi connected, its video format is MP4.

I'll have to try this next time around....

A few clips thrown together (had to use Vimeo as it was blocked on YouTube)

1) Fireworks in the middle of the street. I give a little honk to those setting them off
2) Guy at a stoplight is either texting or fell asleep. Had to wake him up. Too embarrassed to stop next to me at the next light, so he runs it
3) Guy in a RAM gets spooked by my horn on a blind turn and ends up on the train tracks

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

So I'm on my way home from work when this black Charger runs up on my tail.

I move over to let him by and he goes flying through traffic. Seconds later, a State Trooper rolls up and goes after him, but what's odd is that he didn't have his lights on (not even headlights)

Both of them were bussin through traffic unlit for the next couple of miles.

I couldn't keep up and the cameras didn't catch much after they passed, so I cut the video a little short.

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906

BlueSkySea B2W

Back