A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Years ago when Orlando started going from regular coin parking meters to ticket style muni-meters, they converted some of the old meters into Donation Stations for the Homeless in an attempt to get rid of the panhandlers on the corners downtown :unsure:

doationstationmeter.jpg

Within the first week, many of them were smashed to bits :oops:

Wanna take a guess as to who did it? :rolleyes:

Good idea with the old meters there (y) shameful it did not work out as intended, but thats solely on bad people.
I think you dont accomplish much by helping people, but if you just make it so people can help them self most will do that just fine.
Sadly the Danish system are build up on every sad SOB need help, and then they will take that help,,,,,, and then nothing, CUZ it is not like it is help with any strings attached.
And TBH i dont feel like helping people like that, but in a very big way i am forced to do that as government have taken it upon itself to spearhead philanthropy using the tax payers money.

Within the next 10 - 15 years or so, the first people that have never worked a day in their life will be at the pension age, and we are not talking about a handful of people here more like big numbers of generations.

I was no Regan fan, but still the guy wasent all gone.

Enjoy your childhood time :)

If you can't enjoy today today, you certainly can't enjoy today tomorrow.

But how will I laugh tomorrow when I can't even smile today? :eek: ;)

Life often sucks, but if you're not having fun now and then it's your own fault. Make fun a priority because life sucks without it :cool:

Phil

Thought I'd be nice and stop to let a chick in a Honda through a busy intersection, but she nearly got taken out by a work van driving in the suicide lane :eek:

Dash Cam used:
BlueSkySea B2W

Being the nice guy, you have to be careful with as seen in so many Russian dashcam clips, over there generally as some one are overtaking on the right at break neck speed.
I try to only be the nice guy if i can see it can be done with no interaction from other drivers, CUZ most often other drivers are not in on being nice, actually most often they are not even in on a car slowing down or stopping a unusual place probably have a reason.

Causing someone to almost crash by doing something like this is being nice?o_O Then I guess I will be mean and let them get into traffic behind me once I pass.I do occasionally let someone out but only in specific conditions, because if I stop, I am also stopping traffic behind me which is not being nice to them. And if the car I let out doesn't clear the road because of oncoming traffic in the other lane, letting someone out becomes a traffic-stopper and harms far more than it helps. And in most places, unnecessarily stopping in a lane of travel is illegal :eek: Being nice matters far less than being safe and legal ;)

Phil

Yeah there is a time and a place for everything, gotta walk that thin line.

It's common courtesy not to block the intersections during heavy traffic and even if she were to get into an accident, I wouldn't be the cause.
It's up to her to make sure the coast is clear before attempting to cross regardless of my actions.

It's illegal to block intersections, but it's best (and usually legally required) to pass through them when that is possible and not otherwise prohibited. Had you continued on, she would have been able to see someone approaching because your car wouldn't have been blocking her view.

I try to be nice too, but safety takes priority whether mine or someone else's ;)

Phil

yeah.
Thats why i make sure everyone are playing ball, otherwise as seen so often in so many aspects, nice can go ugly really fast.
I let 2 buses out and doing so sort of stopped in a intersection, but really the traffic code do state that the one of the buses i actually have to yield to when it want to get back out in traffic.

It is a stupid Danish law, have to yield to 1 kind of bus but not the other, and it is vehicles that use the same stops. :rolleyes:

I've always likened driving to old fashioned Square Dancing. If everyone does the right thing at the right time in the right way, it can move quickly and smoothly and everyone finishes happily :cool: But if one person makes a single mistake, then it messes up the whole dance for everybody :(

Pay attention, do what's expected of you, and then all you can do is hope that everyone else does their part too. If they don't, you've got it on camera ;)

Phil

I think i could do the calling, though with my accent people will probably break their legs or start kicking each other :)
See i told you i have a Texan living deep inside me, most Danes will probably have to look up google to see what a caller is in relation to line dance.

Then again, it seem like many Danes have a Texan living deep inside them.

PS. it have been close to 4 decades since i last danced, and i have no plans to repeat that for anything.

Then again, it seem like many Danes have a Texan living deep inside them.
Looks like the Danes have lost their traditions! Snake Eater's video seems more like a Norwegian Viking Dance with a certain amount of uncertainty and peril as well as a need for cooperation:

We traditionally trade a good thing for a lesser thing, first we traded in our manhood for Christianity, and then since then it have been all downhill.

Clearly the Norwegians are mad still, pay 8 pounds for a beer, and 12 pounds for 5 inches of salami,,,,,, while they rake in oil money like there was no tomorrow.
Danish politicians get a hard on thinking about all the money the Norwegians have and how they could piss them away if they was in the Danish budget.
With those kind of money a 6 lane bridge + 2 high speed rail + 1 hyperloop across the north sea to England would be a clear and present option for Danish politicians, and no matter if the brits will not be part of it, we will build it all and give free usage to the British i am sure.

So I'm in my van making a call to Toyota to order an O2 sensor for my Land Cruiser when I somehow managed to hit the panic button on the key fob that was stuck in my shirt pocket :unsure:

Train horns blasted away scaring the **** out of me as well as some random guy walking in the parking lot :oops:

Few minutes later, he walks up to my window all pissed off :mad:

Dash Cam(s) used:

BlueSKySea B1W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Back