A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Them that can't drive shouldn't drive fast... :inpain:
Looks like they needed new dampers, cars shouldn't behave like that, although it may have been a bit overloaded for that maneuver!

Nice one M8 (y)

Kids,,,,,, what can you do :rolleyes:

Foos and damfoos- this is one of the latter :rolleyes: They probably even stole the box of Corn Flakes they got their driver's license out of :ROFLMAO::eek:

Phil

They are not dam busters for sure, they would probably miss the country the dam was in :LOL:

They are not dam busters for sure, they would probably miss the country the dam was in :LOL:
Not convinced they were foo fighters either! They never did any damage, and while these may have failed to damage the bridge, they did damage themselves!

BMW cuts me off

It was actually closer than it appears

No, I'm not a left lane hog

As you can see, I was passing cars, but I guess not fast enough for this guy

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906
BlueSkySea B2W

I am pretty sure no matter what lane you have been in, that BMW would still have pulled off something stupid to get ahead of you.
Seem like nothing is sacred to drivers of that brand of car.

BMW cuts me off

It was actually closer than it appears

No, I'm not a left lane hog

As you can see, I was passing cars, but I guess not fast enough for this guy

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906
BlueSkySea B2W

Common around here in SC :( People have no patience and will take easily avoided risks thinking they're gaining something when they're not. Long ago I figured out that driving smarter will get you there just as fast as driving faster ;)

Phil

I hope the doggy had his seat belt on!

The B2W has a little motion blur at that speed!

Pretty good video though :)

Now American geography i would probably fail in a heartbeat, but NYC to Florida thats some drive :eek:

Now American geography i would probably fail in a heartbeat, but NYC to Florida thats some drive :eek:

I've done it countless times over the years

In fact, when I was 13, I stole my grandfather's car (he actually gave it to me) and drove from Orlando to NY by myself

Don't laugh, I was going through a phase with that thing

Only the best Flea Market brand car stereo equipment I could afford while scooping ice cream lol

Google says 17 hr 31 min, 1,845 Km.

I'm guessing that having arrived, you can't currently go back again without going through quarantine?

That beat my 1100 or so KM drive ( with a 3-4 hour ferry ride to relax though we spent it smoking weed )
I can honestly say i dont hope to be making such a drive again, at least not in a car with seat "comfort" like in a Mitsubishi L200 strada pickup truck.
Some of the luxury cars i have tried,,,,, sure :)

Back