A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

So I'm heading in to work and making a right onto Ocean Parkway
This Lexus in the turning lane was supposed to maintain his lane into the far left lane of the main road, but instead tried to cut me off, so I gave him a taste of the train horns.
He got all pissed and barked at me with his windows up, but then backed off and made the next turn.

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea B1W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Now, I was hoping to get the footage from my B2W camera, but for some reason, it once again went into Timelapse mode for my entire drive to work (this has been happening randomly for a while now)

The footage with the Lexus incident wasn't useable, but I decided to add some music to it anyways....

Been having issues downloading the UCam ap for the B4K cam, but I'll try to get that footage tomorrow

Typical Friday night traffic

Everyone thinks the Belt Parkway is a race track

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Damn, some close calls there.
A bit like here, many people hog the overtaking lane. If you want to get ahead you need to pass in the kerb lane.

1628496581469.png

Typical Friday night traffic

Everyone thinks the Belt Parkway is a race track

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
Wonder what will happen when they switch to electric power and people don't hear them coming in time to make space/avoid closing the gaps/avoid changing lane at the wrong time!

I am guilty of hogging the Left lane, but if i am out there i am keeping my speed up against the limit maybe even a little over, and so no one but Ambulances ASO have something to complain about i think.
Still ! if someone wants to go even faster above the limit, all it take is a flash or 2 of the high beams, and i will gladly move over ASAP

I have often seen people extremely butt hurt about a not vacant left lane, often also not even lane hogging but just overtaking at a speed a little lover than the MAX, i get this some times on the motorway with a 130 kmh limit but where i mostly just do 110 - 120 kmh, but that do not mean i am forbidden for overtaking trucks doing 80 kmh.
And mind you its not like i pull out in front of them as they come up doing 140 - 150 kmh
Anyway these people do exactly what they hate about other drivers ( not keeping right ) These people are some of the people on which i use the chip in my windscreen as a imaginary laser sight and call in CAS to unload on.

On my way to work, this white van ahead of me made a last ditch effort to exit and failed
Gave him a little taste of the horns
A few miles later, waze warned me of an object on the road and I was able to avoid it, but the car behind me didn't

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

So I listed a set of used coil spring spacers from my Land Cruiser (2" Front/1.5" Rear)

The buyer called up and we agreed on the $200 asking price

He drove in from Freeport and we met at my usual spot for CL and FB Marketplace transactions (Suffolk County Police Station)

When he arrived, he claimed that I told him they were 2.5" up front and 2.5" in the rear.

He seemed to get aggravated that they were not what he had thought, but before he had a chance to low ball me on the price, I grabbed my phone and played back the recorded phone call.

The look on his face was priceless!!

He then forked over the cash and we made the deal.

Talked for a bit about Land Cruiser mods and then we were on our way

I wish I would've gotten more angles, but I was transferring files from my other cameras last night and didn't get a chance to re-install the cards

Camera used in the video:

BlueSkySea B1W

Hehe some people will go to any length to save a dime.
My mother some times started to haggle on the price at the cash register in the local mega mart, i was like MOM thats not the place to do it, and then i pretty much stopped to go shopping with her.

So I'm on my way to work when I got another "Scam Likely" call from a life insurance scammer.

I answered using my old lady voice and messed with him until he hung up lol

Camera(s) used: BlueSkySea B2W

(call audio from All Call Recorder Pro)

Some times i wished i was public like that, but i am not it is actually illegal to unwarranted calling me.
I am on what they call the Robin Crusoe list, which mean in this regard i might as well be all alone on a island.

And it is not like this is / was ever a problem here, i think before i got on that list i was called maybe 2-3-4 times in at least a decade.
Robocalls ASO are of course not legal here.

I do so very much like the guys on youtube that deal with Indian scammers,,,,,, o my god i wish i was smart enough to run VM's and hack them back like that.

Some times i wished i was public like that, but i am not it is actually illegal to unwarranted calling me.
I am on what they call the Robin Crusoe list, which mean in this regard i might as well be all alone on a island.

And it is not like this is / was ever a problem here, i think before i got on that list i was called maybe 2-3-4 times in at least a decade.
Robocalls ASO are of course not legal here.

I do so very much like the guys on youtube that deal with Indian scammers,,,,,, o my god i wish i was smart enough to run VM's and hack them back like that.
I'm on the national no call list, but they still call.

I mess with them quite a bit though lol

So I'm on my way in to work when this box truck tries to force his way into my lane

I gave him a taste of the train horns and he backed off

Then this lady in a Honda held up the left lane in what seemed like forever, so I made my way around her and gave her a little squirt.

After that, a white BMW on the Belt had been riding my ass for a while, so I gave his automatic wipers a little test lol

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Love the squirter - great idea !!!

dog-peeing-image.jpg

I saw Aston martin are making a small series of the DB5 James Bond car, complete with all the gadgets minus the ejector seat.
I assume that also include the oil slick on command feature, though you probably do not want to drive around ejecting oil, but maybe black colored water.

I cant do that though it is very nice as i dont have a air supply in my car, of course i do have a 12 L 200 bar air tank and a 12 L 300 bar air tank, using those and a strong valve i could eject much harder hitting things, think pneumatic claymore mine.

But thats probably not a kind of humor that will be popular in any country, but handy in case of a zombie apocalypse.

you could modify a rubber glove, so when it is inflated it would display the middle finger, i have contemplated that as all you need is a plastic tube to blow in.

O BTW i do hate people like that trucker, even if the traffic code here do say that if a guy is in front of you, you must let him merge, but these A holes are misusing that and push thru to get a few inches ahead, often so little you cant even see their side indicator yet.
This was not what our forefathers was thinking when they made the law.

So for the reason of those, people will get even more idiotic, for instance in my town the main road out of it to the south, at some place 2 lanes merge to one, so some times you will see people having let 1 car in front of them place them self in the middle of the still 2 lanes to make damn sure no one else will be passing them.

People need to realize that stupid make stupid, so when you see / encounter stupid, you need to end it, or at least make damn sure the idiot know what you are thinking about them, but in general you should not lower yourself to their level, but you also should not let these kind of people get away with it.

So I'm snackin on some kettle chips before I start my shift at work when I get yet another "Scam Likely" call.

I answered using my old lady voice and on the other end was Andrea trying to sell me an extended warranty (surprise surprise)

I sat through her entire pitch, then asked her what color underwear she was wearing.

After a brief moment of silence, she said she'd take me off of her call list and hung up (SUCCESS!!)

Camera Used: BlueSkySea B2W

Audio Recording: (ACR App)

So I'm on my way home when this ricer cuts me off.
I gave him a little taste of the horn and got surrounded by his fellow fart pipe brigade.
They do their typical flybys swerving in and out of traffic until a few miles later when one gets pulled over by the popo.

Camera(s) used: BlueSkySea B2W

Lots of fast & furry ricer boys in that video. :rolleyes:

The fines for speeding will be adjusted ( UP ) here, not by a whole lot, but still some.
The impounding / confiscation i think are a much better tool, but that is of course reserved for the very worst cases.

A kid borrowed his fathers work van on a weekend ( the mere sight of a work van on a weekend is enough to get police wondering )
Turns out the kid loaded a bunch of his friends into the back of the van ( illegal no seat belts ) so when the police wanted to stop them, the dumb kid tried to outrun the police in a loaded van.
The result was he crashed the van, wrecking it it, so police had to call the father telling him to come get his tools and what not in his wrecked car if he wanted them, cuz what was left of the car would be confiscated due to the kids driving, thru red lights and what not.
Beside loosing his car the father will probably also hear from the tax authorities, as a work van are on a reduced tax and illegal to use for other things but work, so he will probably get a big bill from the tax man too.

Back