A compilation of some of the numpties on UK roads.

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)

As I was typing the thread title above I actually wondered if the word "numpties" is used or even understood outside the UK?

If it's not please feel free to add it to your repertoire of insults and to use it going forward. (y)

With the international membership here on DCT we may not know all the 'slang' used in other places, but it doesn't take long to learn :cool: Numpty isn't heard in the US (nor is "come a cropper") but the meaning is clear :LOL: I'm still working on my Australian; I know "hoon" is demeaning but I have no idea what it means beyond that. I do speak a little of the Russian "Mat" which nobody in my area can understand which I find, er, convenient :rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

Phil

There was a time when overtaking was my thing very much, nowadays i cant really be bothered as long as the other car just reasonably keep to the limit, sitting behind a loaded semi slow getting up to speed, dont really bother me.

Jesus where about in the UK do you live? You have more than you fair share of numpties [emoji3]

Jesus where about in the UK do you live? You have more than you fair share of numpties [emoji3]
Sunny Manchester. It's your typical city driving on show with plenty of drivers keen to get to the red lights up ahead before anybody else.

Back