A couple of drivers in too much of a hurry for their own good.

DT MI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than my wife thinks I need.
Watch the blue van in front of the black Chevy. He must have needed gas or the rest room really bad.

I was already 5 or 10 mph over the limit (shame on me) when he decides to pass on the shoulder. Didn't gain much because I was right behind him at a traffic light about half mile down the road.

Pretty aggressive driving. A sign of the times

But the thing I notice first is .... you have less snow than us. Not fair.

Some people just can not drive behind another car, and it don't really matter what speed the car go.
They think overtaking are a human right, when in truth it is just a option you have to deal with slower ( than the speed limit ) traffic.

Personally i think it say a lot about the character of those people, so i would have a hard time being around such a person.

When i drive on a highway at the 80 limit or maybe a little over ( rarely under ) then 90% of cars coming up from behind pass me, and of those most pull away, and a select few of the most hated ones, well they just pass me then drop to the limit so now i am behind them.
And if i had been just a little younger and so more stupid i would pass them again and do the same they just did to me, but i don't which do surprise me cuz now i am much more confrontation seeking than i have ever been before.

Back