A few clips from the Emerald Isle!

Daum you guys have some problems too :rolleyes:
Including one of the cammers who has an attitude problem. That Sgt Castle guy is like one we have in my State who thinks having a cam entitles him to be an irritation to everyone else on the road :mad:

Phil

Yes some people should not record their doings in a car or on their motorcycle.
"YOU my good man are doing it wrong"
Back in 2013 i hurt my hand like a SOB, as i tried to punch a old guy on a Harley in the face :mad: you should not do that when they are wearing a helmet. :rolleyes:
BUT ! it was one of those days where my fuse was short enough and then i ran into that idiot that i 99% of the time i would just ignore or flip off at worst.

I have to agree that Sgt Castle needs to calm down his driving style... I used to be the same in my younger days untill I went on a holiday to Portugal where I had to get a lot of taxi's everywhere. Their driving style was so calm during "situations" and I'd be sitting in the passenger seat going nuts lol.
So when I returned to Ireland I decided to give the calm style a go and after a while of doing it nothing bothers you, you just get on with it and you get to your destination happier!

Back