A long time dashcam user.

butcher

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi ,
I have been using a dashcam for about 3 years now, I have a Gator el cheapo and a Blackvue dr300 GPS.
The Blackvue is by far the better cam to use.
My work ute has a dr550 Blackvue dual channel cam installed.
This can is great,WiFi connection to the smart phone, great video resolution, and the 2nd cam set to look out the back, has been a boon, regards to those idiot trucks / car drovers who like to rub the paint of the tailgate of me ute.
BUT ,recently the GPS has quit. Pittasoft were useless, no help except to say take it back to the dealer, the dealer says , get onto Blackvue and Blackvue say go back to Pittasoft. What a circus !!!
My question is ,has anyone else had a Blackvue dash cam GPS quit?
Is there a way to get the GPS working via software/up date or other method?
Thanks guys

you're not the first with a GPS that has given up on one of their cameras, you're not the first to work out it's a circus either

Hi ,
I have been using a dashcam for about 3 years now, I have a Gator el cheapo and a Blackvue dr300 GPS.
The Blackvue is by far the better cam to use.
My work ute has a dr550 Blackvue dual channel cam installed.
This can is great,WiFi connection to the smart phone, great video resolution, and the 2nd cam set to look out the back, has been a boon, regards to those idiot trucks / car drovers who like to rub the paint of the tailgate of me ute.
BUT ,recently the GPS has quit. Pittasoft were useless, no help except to say take it back to the dealer, the dealer says , get onto Blackvue and Blackvue say go back to Pittasoft. What a circus !!!
My question is ,has anyone else had a Blackvue dash cam GPS quit?
Is there a way to get the GPS working via software/up date or other method?
Thanks guys

@alexsoll might help you. He knows all Blackvue models from A to Z.

Welcome butcher

Back