A lot of these offences should result in License Re-Testing

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

License Re-Testing ....

O my :rolleyes: a LOT of WTF going on there, not to pad myself too hard on the back, but i think if i was to relocate to Australia that might raise the average intelligence level a little bit.

And i wholehearted agree on the re testing.

Funny thing if you get involved in a accident with person damage you will get the full test package, and a woman driver who was run into by a kid sure dont like that now, cuz though not her fault at all, she was tested and found to be having above legal levels of just about any drug they test for.

I do like when Karma strike out and hit a home run :D

I reported someone driving with no insurance or tax, he was stopped yesterday by the police who witnessed his driving the car, they just asked him to get it taxed and insured when they spoke to him, no points no fine no nothing, Norfolk Police you wonder why the public don't trust you!!

Most embarrassing and discouraging tabetha :(

It's not good, but sadly not unusual either and it is without a shadow of doubt monumentally more prevalent with immigrants than the english, facts are facts I can only assume they are used to getting away with it where they come from, I'm not racist by any means I was chatting yesterday in German to a Polish(1/2 german) girl in a english market town in a shop owned by mate who is SriLanken!! my sis in law is from India, so I keep asking her about Pakistan ha ha really annoys her!!

O yeah, the cultural differences of people on earth are just wonderful, if i got into a little money, the first thing i would do after getting a new passport is to leave Denmark for year or so and go visit other places and my internet friends there.

Racisem are pretty low, it is what i call a caveman reaction.

Back