A woman walked away unscarred from this crash

I don't know how she managed to do it but the woman driving this car got out of the car & phone the ambulance & police.
Witnesses say she didn't even have a mark on her body.
It looks like you can see her coming very fast around a corner in the background just as the white vehicle passes the camera. The car certainly did its job - throw off large pieces in a violent crash in order to reduce the momentum of the passenger compartment.

It looks like you can see her coming very fast around a corner in the background just as the white vehicle passes the camera. The car certainly did its job - throw off large pieces in a violent crash in order to reduce the momentum of the passenger compartment.
Yes it does look like she couldn't make the corner.
It looks like the Audi TT dumped the whole engine, but it is still hard to believe anybody can get up & walk away from an accident like that.
I wonder if she was sober?

From a local news article:
WATCH: Shocking moment Audi TT smashes to bits in horror crash

It appears that she didn't escape unharmed.
The driver is in her early 20s and is believed to be in a critical condition in hospital after being found outside the vehicle by paramedics.

It is not clear how she got out of the mangled wreckage and conflicting reports over her current condition are circulating online.

“Upon arrival‚ paramedics found a wrecked performance vehicle lying next to a wall. The body of a woman was found lying a short distance behind the vehicle.

Whoooooo :eek: it is clear the Audi rocket department have suffered after the Americans and Russians stole all the rocket scientists.

This car crashed 4 days ago.

In the picture you can see a cop car in the background, that's where the car launched from and then flying 100 M into a field.
1504781350_ulykke_i_salling3.jpg

The car was on its roof when passers by found it, and the 41 year old driver was lying in the back of the car.

To me it dosent look like the car flew 100 M more like tumbled, but you know gotta sell newspapers and get clicks :rolleyes:

1504776128_ulykke_i_salling1.jpg

Solo accident, driver probably liking pictures of cupcakes as he was driving :giggle:

It's always the way when people drive like absolute as$holes, they're made of rubber and they walk away unharmed, just like car thieves. but you can be sure as hell if she'd hit an innocent motorist who was piddling along at 25mph, they'd have been the ones knocking on death's door

REALLY makes me angry

Also today on my drive i passed thru this roundabout, i tell you something big had taken a huge bite of the center of the roundabout, there was a +0.5 M deep gash and the 12x12x12 granite cobblestone that cover it was just chewed up and must have been all over the place.
I guess this happened in the weekend.
rundk%C3%B8rsel_big_thumb.jpg

Looks like she went into some kind of dip then up a 'ramp', sending her up in the air. That's some real Dukes of Hazzard driving, didn't quite pull off the landing though. Glad no innocents were around to get hurt/killed.

I'm not sure what speed she was going though it had to be WAY OVER THE LIMIT. I don't think I've ever seen a more comprehensively disassembled car. That fact that she wasn't comprehensively disassembled as well is amazing.

Brian

Oh my, how did she managed to do that? It takes courage for her to do that.

Oh my, how did she managed to do that? It takes courage for her to do that.
I can think of a lot of words to describe what she did but 'courage' is not one of them. :confused::rolleyes:

Back