a118 / b40 Alternative

Elcrying

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hello, i would like to ask for help.

Im looking for a replacement of my budget A118 / b40 which broke down after few years (supercap worn out).

What i want from new dashcam ?

Atleast same or better video quality as previous A118 / B40
motion sensor parking recording.
Supercap
and physical "snapshot"button or voice command to mark actual recording (atleast 3 min radius ) to prevent actual clip from deleting / overwriting in a loop.

I like DDPai Mola N3 but there is no motion sensor parking monitoring only G sensor based, and there is no button or voice command to save current footage, again only G sensor based saving of current footage, which would be OK because everytime i want to save something i could ding the cam with my hand to save it but its a bit unreliable and the main thing it only save 30 secs radius which is not plenty for my usage.

budget is around 50€

my 118 is still alive, i'd try this

but there is no motion sensor parking monitoring only G sensor based,
I think you will have a problem finding anything with visual motion detection at your specified price. The obvious upgrade from the A118 is the A119 V3 which does what you ask, but that costs a bit more. At 50€ I would suggest the Blueskysea B2K, but that is also G sensor parking monitoring only, although it does have buffered parking so it actually captures the impact which nothing else at that price will, it also has a really good image quality for the price.

I think you will have a problem finding anything with visual motion detection at your specified price. The obvious upgrade from the A118 is the A119 V3 which does what you ask, but that costs a bit more. At 50€ I would suggest the Blueskysea B2K, but that is also G sensor parking monitoring only, although it does have buffered parking so it actually captures the impact which nothing else at that price will, it also has a really good image quality for the price.
There is on Aliexpress at official Viofo store still the A119V2 (w/ogps) at 65 USD ( 53 Eur)

Back