A118-C supplier in Canada

forum member @spytec has a retail store in new york - dunno if it would cost more for you to buy from them, but at least you won't have to wait long on shipping, and you know you're getting good product (not a counterfeit). i think it took only 2 days to get to texas from NY when i bought my original A118 from them.

Thanks for your input. I considered them, but the camera is currently on backorder. I have prime membership with amazon so I could get it rather quickly that way. All that being said, blackboxed offers a 1 year warranty, but I don't know how reliable they are as a seller.

I looked into the street guardian one but it's well outside my budget unfortunately. Thanks :)

I looked into the street guardian one but it's well outside my budget unfortunately. Thanks :)
Hey, I would be happy to extend our now expired pre offer to you which was $25 off. This also includes express next day shipping for free.

Hey, I would be happy to extend our now expired pre offer to you which was $25 off. This also includes express next day shipping for free.
Much appreciated, but my dashcam budget is already out stretched as it is. (Buying two units)

ours costs a lot more so there's a limit to what we can do but do appreciate that when you have a budget, you have a budget :)

Back