A118C / B40C final firmware version ?

JongSun

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Dash Cam
A118C
What is the final version of the firmware ?

B40c.20150911.001

Where can I get the version from the above ?

Hmmmmm, I thought the latest firmware was from March of 2015. I would like to know where to get this September firmware as well along with confirmation that it is legit and a good update.

When you purchase products : 2015.0911
A mistake by the downgrade ( 2015.0403 )

Ask the firmware seller, but the seller also file does not exist. :(

I just got my camera today. It is going to be a Christmas present so I can't install it yet, but I pulled it out of the box and hooked it up to power in the house with the USB cord and adapter and I checked the firmware setting. This is what it says:
IMG_0001%201_zpsbeyp0avn.jpg

I am just worried that it has some vendor specific modifications to it or something that will cause problems. I messaged the seller but it is a Chinese outfit and I don't expect much in a reply but some general broken english reply. We shall see. It was an Ebay seller (recommended on DashCamTalk and he had good reviews but I wonder how many of those reviews included cameras with this late dated firmware?

I am just worried that it has some vendor specific modifications to it or something that will cause problems.

there is only one manufacturer of this model and the changes offered for specific vendors are very limited, nothing to worry about

Oh, thanks, I thought there were several Manufactures of all the chinese models of cameras and some were better than others. Thanks.

Oh, thanks, I thought there were several Manufactures of all the chinese models of cameras and some were better than others. Thanks.

You can request the firmware file for the seller ?
(sorry Report by mistake)

Last edited:
No, the seller says they ship directly from China so he is basically just a broker for the sale of the cameras.

It would be nice to have that latest firmware from 20151119.

How was the previous flashable firmware acquired? (the 20150318 version linked here)

the 20151119 firmware came preloaded on my camera. The 20150318 flashware was simply posted to the internet.

If it's working fine best to leave it alone, later version number doesn't always mean something was improved

there. FIXED that for you. :p
Yeah, I was going to type it the 'correct' way but chesopuz is from Russia and I didn't want to corrupt his impression of proper English.

Back