A118C New firmware A118.20160130

Cheers. I wonder what has changed in this new version?

I couldn't find any info but I am sure someone here can test it ;)

I think I will PM Viofo for the change log.

Sure, will post back when Viofo replies.

there's no new menu features so I would think it has just been stability stuff, maybe migrated to the latest SDK which will support more memory cards etc

Updated....but..
Have to re enter the date and times...
All the settings as well..;):confused:

I wish, Motion detection sensitivity (user adjustable) should be updated....

Updated....but..
Have to re enter the date and times...
All the settings as well..;):confused:...
Normal when updating firmware.

Maybe fixed the colors? Anyone tested performance whether it increased or degraded?

this version is better than the other c version. My battery a118 will not shut down immediately any more. oh yeah

Hello everyone, who use Viofo A118C..
as above, I've updated firmware to 20160130.
I found today firmware has something's wrong on my A118C when I turned ignition off it show "LOW BATTERY" warning and shuts off without saving of the last file. but before the last file was all saved in micro sd.
I tried several times but same.
I downgraded to "Welcome 20150312" it works fine. I did back and force of the firmwares each other.
I think "20160130" has a bug or may be my A118C has problem(S) .
anyone else has a problem or only me?
thanks.

Where did your camera come from, what brand did it have on it before?
I bought it from Gearbest, Viofo A118C.when it turns on said"VIOFO" but now "Welcome".
Before the update was all OK. I usually check my cam file often but fortunally checked again and found.
Thanks.

I bought it from Gearbest, Viofo A118C.when it turns on said"VIOFO" but now "Welcome".
Before the update was all OK. I usually check my cam file often but fortunally checked again and found.
Thanks.

the latest firmware they shared has VIOFO splash screen, are you sure you've installed the correct version?

the latest firmware they shared has VIOFO splash screen, are you sure you've installed the correct version?
Yes. After I installed and checked firmware version..correct one..
Edit: "Welcome" shows after downgraded to welcome 20150312.

Back