A119 and shield protection.

Viking

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
WR1, Mini 906, 2*A119S, SJDash
@spytec thanks for nice video

In this video from Spytec, TJ promise with "A119 you will be sure, that you will stay protected on the road, from irresponsible driver and false claim.

at 0:30

Does A119 create an invisible shield around the car, that bounce irresponsible driver and people with false claim off.;)

the_system_keeps_the_driver_safe_all_the_way_around_the_car_large_173049.jpg

@spytec thanks for nice video

In this video from Spytec, TJ promise with "A119 you will be sure, that you will stay protected on the road, from irresponsible driver and false claim.

at 0:30

Does A119 create an invisible shield around the car, that bounce irresponsible driver and people with false claim off.;)

the_system_keeps_the_driver_safe_all_the_way_around_the_car_large_173049.jpg
Maybe it does, but only if you drive a little white Nissan with euro plates.

That was a mistake by me! Apologies, we are getting an annotation added to make sure it is corrected. 1440 @ 30fps and 1080 @60.
When do you plan on having the A119 for sale on Amazon.CA Canada? It has been 6weeks now and your chat at Spy Tec keeps saying next week all the time.

Hi,

It's an Amazon Canada problem. They had many issues receiving our shipments and now the inventory was placed under BlueSkysea incorrectly (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B01IEQUABA). This inventory should have arrived a very long time ago. A very frustrating situation, but you can purchase it at that BlueSkySea listing for now.

SpyTec

When do you plan on having the A119 for sale on Amazon.CA Canada? It has been 6weeks now and your chat at Spy Tec keeps saying next week all the time.
I'm 99% sure it was on amazon.ca a few days ago from spy tec. If I recall correctly, it was a bit weird as it didn't show spy tec on the main results page when searching, I think it just said something else ("VIOFO" or "blueskysea"?) but when you clicked on the item it was sold by spy tec. I don't see it there now though, but recall being a bit surprised that it was on there. Perhaps sold out again now? Maybe I'm wrong, but pretty sure it was there.

Edit, spytec has confirmed the weirdness and it is there.

Back