A119- camera wont lunch automatically when engine start.

Bengoof

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I have A119 v2 with GPS mount.
When I start my car the camera wont launch automatically and I need to press the on button to make it launch.
When I shutdown my car the camera shut as well.
When the USB power cable connected directly to the camera (not through the GPS mount) the camera start automatically when start engine.
The camera connected therw the fuse of the cigarette light.
Do I have a faulty GPS mount?

Last edited:
I have A119 v2 with GPS mount.
When I start my car the camera wont launch automatically and I need to press the on button to make it launch.
When I shutdown my car the camera shut as well.
When the USB power cable connected directly to the camera (not through the GPS mount) the camera start automatically when start engine.
The camera connected therw the fuse of the cigarette light.
Do I have a faulty GPS mount?
Have you tried using the supplied 12V 2-port USB cigarette adapter to power the camera to see if it acts the same?

I have an A119 V2 with GPS in the front and rear of my car. One has power supplied via the GPS mount. The other has power supplied direct to the camera. There is a delay of several seconds between the cameras firing up, with the GPS powered camera taking longer. Might you simply have a delay you're not expecting?

Alternatively, maybe the contacts are poor between the units and contact is completed only when you press on the camera and jiggle the connection.

I've install it with 12v 2 port USB to fuse adapter.
Are you connected via hardwire kit into the 12V cigarette fuse or plugged into the 12V cigarette port with the supplied Viofo USB adapter? Your referring to a fuse of the of the 12V port, so I'm not clear on how your powering it.

Are you connected via hardwire kit into the 12V cigarette fuse or plugged into the 12V cigarette port with the supplied Viofo USB adapter? Your referring to a fuse of the of the 12V port, so I'm not clear on how your powering it.
via hardwire kit into the 12V cigarette fus

I have notice sometime the camera with the powered mount gps lunch automatically when start engine and some time i need to press the on button to make it launch.
i dont do something different.
wired

Have you tried powering with the Viofo USB car adapter?

My A119 seems to have developed the same problem, so I started a thread about it just today.

You can always bypass the GPS module and run your power connector directly to the camera. Everything will still work. You lose nothing. Why don't you try that for awhile and then let us know what you find?

In my case, I get in the car, start the engine, put on my seat belt, and then the camera squeals and starts. Except sometimes it just doesn't squeal and start unless I press its power button.

Back