[A119] Can this be used in multiple vehicles? Hardwire kit? (GPS Model)

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
Country
United States
{ Questions surround the a119 w GPS }

2 questions:

1. Do I need to buy separate mounts, Is this even possible to purchase just the mounts? Please provide link if so!

2. I have heard very bad reviews (from amazon) on the $10 hardwire kit. Is there a better kit available?

{ Questions surround the a119 w GPS }

2 questions:

1. Do I need to buy separate mounts, Is this even possible to purchase just the mounts? Please provide link if so!

2. I have heard very bad reviews (from amazon) on the $10 hardwire kit. Is there a better kit available?
If you buy the A119 with GPS you will get the standard mount and the GPS mount. I do sell extra standard and GPS mounts for those that need them. I can't link to them on my site as it's against forum rules. Just do a google search.

If you buy the A119 with GPS you will get the standard mount and the GPS mount. I do sell extra standard and GPS mounts for those that need them. I can't link to them on my site as it's against forum rules. Just do a google search.

Are you referring to this kit?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00MH4ZVHO
It's a basic on/off kit. Should work just fine. If your looking for something better with more options, then you may want to look into the VicoVation Power Plus or the MotoPark Multi Safer.

Back