A119 duo parking mode incident notification

Joshuah

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello I’ve got an a119 duo installed with hardwire kit. The parking mode is all setup and working. However I am just wondering if someone does happen to say reverse into my car, how do you know if there was an event? Is there somehow to get a notification or similar when it comes out of parking mode?

pieces of your grille laying on the ground should be a giveaway :p

seriously though there are no notifications, if the impact was large enough it may move the file to the RO folder

always wise to have a quick look around the car before you drive off if you're parked somewhere that might be a problem

Thats the problem with some dashcams today, they have no notifications to alert you getting back into your car, so if its something small, or on the other side of your car, chance are you will not see it right away.
On the other hand if you have a notification like that, if parking guard are not well tuned, you can get back to your car and get told there have been 27 events, and you can not find a scratch on your car.
So while i do think those notifications are much needed part of parking guard, then getting parking guard triggers to be accurate are just as important.
And right now things are up in the air, and users just have to make the best out of what we got.

Back