A119 Pro firmware v1.31 now available

adimw

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A129, A119 Pro, B1W, 2*A119, 4*A118, G1W-H, G1W,
https://support.viofo.com/support/s...81662-viofo-a119-pro-car-dash-camera-firmware

Latest A119 Pro firmware is released , version number is V1.31, below is the download link

A119 Pro V1.31 Firmware

Change log:
  • 1. Fixed: Random screen freezing issue.
  • 2. Changed: Beep will be totally off, if set Beep Off in system settings.
  • 3. Added: Boot Delay options.
  • 4. Updated: Mass storage changed to "microSD Card Reader Mode"

Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam
The firmware will be automatically deleted from Micro SD card after upgrade completed.

1. Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
  2. Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
  3. Copy the FWA119P.bin on the root of the card
  4. After FWA119P.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
  5. Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until the camera restart.
The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.

I've literally just this morning put 1.3 on mine! can't be ar$ed doing it again! :ROFLMAO:

Hmm? Have any of the VIOFO FW upgrades actually done anything to improve night vision yet?
I haven't bothered ... until something substantial comes from VIOFO ... seems like tinkering around the edges to me. :unsure:

In other Dash Cam news - Any new Dash Cam Brands/models that have impressed so far this year?
I thought there'd be more players making a name for themselves by now ... :sleep:

Still not phenomenal...

A119 Pro
SlJ7MSE.jpg

A129
cEPLzW1.jpg

A119 Pro
eC70oUU.jpg

A129
NROOReD.jpg

Adding that gadget which is reflecting on the windshield is destroying any comparison, time wasted for us. If the reflection is exactly at the same position in both snapshots then we can compare.

enjoy,
Mtz

I
Adding that gadget which is reflecting on the windshield is destroying any comparison, time wasted for us. If the reflection is exactly at the same position in both snapshots then we can compare.

enjoy,
Mtz
im not sure what you’re on about. My dashcamd are mounted either side of my rear view mirror and my phone was in a cradle in the middle of the windscreen.

I

im not sure what you’re on about. My dashcamd are mounted either side of my rear view mirror and my phone was in a cradle in the middle of the windscreen.

the huge reflection from your phone which is in a bad position on the A129 samples is killing any chance of comparison is what he would be referring to I would think

Back