A119 pro x 2 incidents not recorded

Arium

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Thinkware x1000
I have two cameras a119 pro connected to PMP, however they both stopped recording without warning. Rear has just a red light and front one was stuck in park mode green light while I was driving. Incident occurred and both cameras didn't catch it.. sounds like these are very unreliable :( very disappointed ... Firmware is V1.3

Yes they are , using stock power which was provided by viofo

PMP is only 2A output from memory, you may be pulling more from it at times, during startup etc

ok thanks mate will have to disconnect one

i changed power adapter to one with 2 ports rated at 2.4A each however I understand PMP can deliver 2Amp max. It seems both cameras are recording. i will recheck to ensure, it is tricky because red light is not which could mean it is or maybe it is not recording...

I have two cameras a119 pro connected to PMP, however they both stopped recording without warning. Rear has just a red light and front one was stuck in park mode green light while I was driving. Incident occurred and both cameras didn't catch it.. sounds like these are very unreliable :( very disappointed ... Firmware is V1.3
This is the first I’ve heard someone saying these are “very unreliable”

This is the first I’ve heard someone saying these are “very unreliable”
yes be careful just because red light is on , it doesnt mean its recording. viofo should change this and make the red light flash to indicate it is operating..

ok so i managed to resolve rear camera not operating by settings it to 1080p, i should have went for a119s instead as better night time footage

Back