A119 PRO?!?

Yes, about 5 brands. I will send the latest firmware in private message to the forum members which received the factory sample cameras.

enjoy,
Mtz

I have 2 to do, but I keep mine simple (cos I'm a dummie) with my reviews just showing the item, my thoughts, and the videos. I'm not a techiephile and just say what I see and my opinions!

I leave the clever stuff to you other guys!!! :)

Folks, am facing a dilemma here :) , it's my first Dash cam purchase & I have shortlisted the A119S V2 and the A119 Pro. Most of my driving would be during the day, with occasional night use. Clarity of number plates is a must, along with better-than-average night videos. Could you please help point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!!

If it's relevant, the Ali Express sale starts today and here are the prices -
  • Viofo A119S V2 with GPS, CPL and Hardwire Cable Fuse etc - US$ 105.73
  • Viofo A119 Pro with GPS & CPL (CPL sold separately) - US$ 130.07

Folks, am facing a dilemma here :) , it's my first Dash cam purchase & I have shortlisted the A119S V2 and the A119 Pro. Most of my driving would be during the day, with occasional night use. Clarity of number plates is a must, along with better-than-average night videos. Could you please help point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!!

On https://www.viofo.com/ is cheaper. You can get better prices on the Internet.
I recommend Viofo A119S V2 for proven stability and quality.
I'm waiting for some A119 with WiFi integrated.

On https://www.viofo.com/ is cheaper. You can get better prices on the Internet.
I recommend Viofo A119S V2 for proven stability and quality.
I'm waiting for some A119 with WiFi integrated.
I forgot to mention that the US$ 130 price includes a 32gb SD card though, without that the Ali Express price is around $120 plus about another $8 to 10 off on coupons.
Thanks for your recommendation, yes, the S is tried and tested, no doubt about that! I don't think the A119 will come with Wi-Fi anytime soon though - perhaps the A129 will have that function.

I forgot to mention that the US$ 130 price includes a 32gb SD card though, without that the Ali Express price is around $120 plus about another $8 to 10 off on coupons.
Thanks for your recommendation, yes, the S is tried and tested, no doubt about that! I don't think the A119 will come with Wi-Fi anytime soon though - perhaps the A129 will have that function.
@viofo already stated that A129 will have Wi-Fi, and might be sent out to testers around the end of March.....

ATM I'd buy the A119S V2. It's cheaper and it's fully developed. Development is still ongoing on the A119 Pro, so it may be a little while longer before a meaningful comparison can be made.

Last edited:
When will it be available in Germany?

When will it be available in Germany?
Due to some reason, it will not be available on Germany Amazon.
We suggest you buy from VIOFO site or other distributor who sell on aliexpress or ebay.

Our Amazon.com A119 Pro listings should have “Global Export” enabled soon after the stock is fully processed and available FBA/Prime. (Fulfilled by Amazon)

We suggest you buy from VIOFO site or other distributor who sell on aliexpress or ebay.
I took the plunge and bought the Pro on Ali Express day before :D, keeping my fingers crossed(y)

Is anyone aware if the A119Pro will be available through Amazon UK at some point?

Is anyone aware if the A119Pro will be available through Amazon UK at some point?
RtTech sell the A119 through Amazon, as do other sellers such as Elikliv and Spytec. I see no reason why the A119Pro would not be available through Amazon, although you may need to wait a while until resellers have stock.

There is 1 listed on Amazon UK here.
Thanks Pointy, I'd already spotted that one - sorry I should have worded my question differently, when I said through Amazon I mean sold by Amazon, not just on Amazon marketplace - ie a marketplace seller shipping from overseas can give me more hassle than it's worth in case of any issues with warranty so I was wondering if its likely that Amazon would sell it direct at some point or if they will always be through marketplace (I'm assuming its likely to only be through marketplace). Even fulfilled by amazon through marketplace would be of benefit as then theres no potential for import charges.

Back