A119 Symbols on Screen Issue

Athique

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all...has anyone seen this before on their screen?

I've so far not updated the firmware from 2.0 i think it is but right now I've had it a month and all of a sudden it keeps freezing and doesn't update time and details on screen etc and none of the buttons are responsive and the screen stays on permanently.

Will try an updated firmware shortly but i thought the symbols (the crossed boxes) on screen all of a sudden were quite weird!

I've so far not updated the firmware from 2.0 i think it is but right now I've had it a month and all of a sudden it keeps freezing and doesn't update time and details on screen etc and none of the buttons are responsive and the screen stays on permanently.

Will try an updated firmware shortly but i thought the symbols (the crossed boxes) on screen all of a sudden were quite weird!

Reinstalling the firmware, or in your case updating it, should fix the issue.

The fix for that is to reinstall the firmware (sometimes twice in a row) and you should be good to go.

http://support.viofo.com/support/home

Reset to factory defaults after, and format the memory card.

Back