A119 V3 forgetting settings every single day

gooby24

Reaction score
Country
United States
Every day I have to go back in and change many settings. I tried the 10 second boot delay, and that did not even work. I use a dongar adapter to connect to the pin cable in my rear view mirror. I have a ford f150 '22. It's annoying me because my settings all change and the annoying noise comes on for the Stop and Go alert.

I am on the 2.6T firmware. Maybe I should downgrade?

What's weird is I don't remember this happening for the first few months that I had the camera, now its every day.

Any ideas? I don't mind buying a new camera but if its a truck or adapter issue then I don't want to waste money on a new camera, I really like this one and its simplicity.

Try to change for a new one RTC battery, that one you have should be nearly dead.

Every day I have to go back in and change many settings. I tried the 10 second boot delay, and that did not even work. I use a dongar adapter to connect to the pin cable in my rear view mirror. I have a ford f150 '22. It's annoying me because my settings all change and the annoying noise comes on for the Stop and Go alert.

I am on the 2.6T firmware. Maybe I should downgrade?

What's weird is I don't remember this happening for the first few months that I had the camera, now its every day.

Any ideas? I don't mind buying a new camera but if its a truck or adapter issue then I don't want to waste money on a new camera, I really like this one and its simplicity.
Mine had the same problem, about three months ago. I upgraded to the latest firmware and did a full format on my memory card. That seems to have solved the problem.

Back