Tractor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
DCTeam A119 V3 - A119 V2 X 2 - GitUp G3 Duo - Yi DashCam
Here it is the new A119 V3.

A119 V3 unboxing

Received today no chance yet to try it out but keep watch on YouTube channel.

It's very stealthy! (I can't see the video in the US) :)

It's still uploading to YouTube, and taking it's time. It is in 4K so early viewing at lower resolution may be poor for a few hours. Blame YouTube not Me.

In Denmark its just a black window where the video use to be, maybe youtube servers slow today

Not working for me either.

The link is fine but I just get a grey 'audio cassette' looking graphic.

As mentioned though, uploading to YT and then waiting for them to 'process' it may take some time = check back later.

Stealthy ! Didn't Viofo say it uses the same body as the V2 so will clip onto the V2 mount?

YouTube slow I am not a YOUTUBE god so have to wait in the que. Not Long Now never waited so long before.

Is the Video playing now? YouTube is saying it is for private viewing when it is set to Public viewing!

Last edited:
YouTube slow I am not a YOUTUBE god so have to wait in the que. Not Long Now never waited so long before.

Is the Video playing now? YouTube is saying it is for private viewing when it is set to Public viewing!
Yes, now working. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't wait for your in-use review with downloadable footage :)

I mounted the A119 V3 on the V2 mount to take some test footage this morning. I warn anyone not use a V2 mount as is a very loose fit compared to the V3 mount. I can also tell you that the V2 CPL fitted exactly as the V2 CPL.
I shall post some samples later today but due to the temporary nature of the V3 to V2 mount, the lens could have been a little lower. All the footage captured is 1440p with no GPS as V2 GPS does not secure the A119v3 tight enough and is almost certainly not compatible further tests are required to confirm this

The samples promised. In bright sun shine and interesting
Viofo A119V3 1440p Samples in 4K

At it best when viewed in 4K

You are like me, love the cinematic look with more sky than ground lol. I used to run the cam at this angle but users have suggested I point it lower to get more road action and less sky action. I miss the blue sky shots :)

Back