A119 vs A119pro

Cristianson

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
A119 V3
Wich has better video quality at current date? I want to buy a second camera and want to know if the pro model is worth the extra money.

Last edited:
Standard A119, or the A119s.... versus the pro?

Best thing to do is start with YouTube looking at footage

I bought my A119 pro because it was very cheap at the time, it is now full price again, but I find the audio is very quiet and needs boosting when playing with the footage on editing software

Youtube footage and reviews show that the original A119 has the best video quality from the A series so went for another one.

Youtube footage and reviews show that the original A119 has the best video quality from the A series so went for another one.

A good choice I think (y) Especially when you use the modified firmware being developed here.

Phil

I'm wondering this as well. I tried to compared A119 Pro, A119s and A119v2 and they all have identical specs, so it's hard to tell which one is worth it.

I'm wondering this as well. I tried to compared A119 Pro, A119s and A119v2 and they all have identical specs, so it's hard to tell which one is worth it.
They all have different sensors and lenses, so specs are not the same.

the videos I have seen show the v2 as being a little bit brighter, but the pro has less warping on the edges because the lens isn't as wide, as a result the objects look bigger in pro the videos.

Back