A119, which USB connector for hardwire kit?

Jesper Thomsen

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hello all,

I tried reading every bit of information online on Viofo's website, but I couldn't find this. Could someone here quickly help me along? :)

Which type of USB connector is used on the A119 itself, is it micro-USB or mini-USB?

I'm asking because I would like to buy a hardwire kit and an A119. Viofo's own hardwire kit uses mini-USB, and is not listed as compatible with the A119 on their website. I'll probably need to find a 3rd party hardwire kit anyways (as I didn't find the Viofo one inside the EU?)

Thank you!

Hello all,

I tried reading every bit of information online on Viofo's website, but I couldn't find this. Could someone here quickly help me along? :)

Which type of USB connector is used on the A119 itself, is it micro-USB or mini-USB?

I'm asking because I would like to buy a hardwire kit and an A119. Viofo's own hardwire kit uses mini-USB, and is not listed as compatible with the A119 on their website. I'll probably need to find a 3rd party hardwire kit anyways (as I didn't find the Viofo one inside the EU?)

Thank you!
It uses miniUSB. The one you linked will work. Viofo probably just hasn't updated that listing yet to include the A119.

Back