A119S Not Opening !!

hasebu

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi, I used it for 7 months after receiving the camera. I was very happy. However, the camera did not turn on. No power to the camera. I tried different cable and power supply but it didn't work again. He started to work spontaneously after 5-6 months. Worked 2-3 days. But it doesn't work again.Please help me. Thanks..

I did what you said yes. But the camera didn't open again.

It's very interesting. After 3-4 months, sometimes it starts operation by itself.

What other cables did you try? Cheap cables can cause issues?

I used the original cable.My camera is new but I can't use it. I wish we could find a solution.

You can open up the camera to make sure the image sensor ribbon cable is securely connected and inspect the capacitors too. Or just contact your seller for assistance.

Ribbon cable and capacitors are no problem. But camera work. I'm so sorry. What should I do ??

Try to copy the firmware to the SD card and connect the camera with the computer or car charger, if no response, the camera is defective, you can contact the seller or contact us for warranty.

Hi, I used it for 7 months after receiving the camera. I was very happy. However, the camera did not turn on. No power to the camera. I tried different cable and power supply but it didn't work again. He started to work spontaneously after 5-6 months. Worked 2-3 days. But it doesn't work again.Please help me. Thanks..
Troubleshoot the dead camera as follows:
1 - remove memory card
2 - use original short or long USB power cable
3 - connect miniUSB cable end to camera side port not GPS mount
4 - connect USB cable end to indoor 5 volt power adapter charger for smartphone or table, do not connect to computer USB port.
5 - if no LEDs blink and LCD is blank press the larger POWER button once.
6 - if A119S turns on wait for live video to appear then disconnect power cable and avoid touching the POWER button.
7 - wait 10 seconds then reconnect power cable to re-test Startup function.
8 - if A119S remains dead copy correct firmware binary file to root of memory card then insert into dashcam and follow Steps 2-4 and wait 60 seconds for camera to restart.
9 - if A119S remains dead contact supplier/vendor to return.

Try to copy the firmware to the SD card and connect the camera with the computer or car charger, if no response, the camera is defective, you can contact the seller or contact us for warranty.

The camera was re-started after a long time. In the meantime I have installed the latest version. But the camera still does not work. I love the camera but I can't use it. Please help.

The camera was re-started after a long time. In the meantime I have installed the latest version. But the camera still does not work. I love the camera but I can't use it. Please help.
Describe how the A119S is installed.
How is it being powered?
What is brand and size of memory card?
Did you try different memory cards?
Does A119S power on normally without memory card?

Describe how the A119S is installed.
How is it being powered?
What is brand and size of memory card?
Did you try different memory cards?
Does A119S power on normally without memory card?
[/ALINTI]

I have installed the latest version V4.0 on the camera. I've tried it from a car stall and computer. However, it did not work. Memory card 64 gb sandisk. I didn't put the memory card, but it didn't work again. No memory card. I was happy with my camera, but why isn't it working? You are with your help I hope to solve the problem.

If the A119S worked normally before Firmware update must ask where did you download the new v4.0 binary file from?
List exact file names and website links you used for V4.0
MUST NOT USE A119 V4.0 <> only use A119S firmware.

Before the firmware update, it was not working normally. Sometimes he was working sometimes. He worked 1-2 days after updating. But then again the camera did not turn on. I did the A119S Firmware update from the official site.

Before the firmware update, it was not working normally. Sometimes he was working sometimes. He worked 1-2 days after updating. But then again the camera did not turn on. I did the A119S Firmware update from the official site.
remove memory card,
connect power to camera USB side port,
does it turn on normally?
if it starts enter MENU then select Default Settings,
does it start normally ?
disconnect power cable, now insert memory card, reconnect power cable, does it start to record?
if not try to FORMAT memory card, if it fails to start change memory card brand.

The camera does not turn on with the memory card inserted. It does not turn on when no memory card is inserted. The camera does not open in any way.

Back