A119S Not Opening !!

[QUOTE = "CaptureYourAction, gönderi: 469676, üye: 23776"]
Hiç ışık aldın mı?
[/ ALINTI]

Sometimes it works 1-2 days. 3-4 months not working. Then it works spontaneously. But it only works 1-2 days.

[QUOTE = "CaptureYourAction, gönderi: 469676, üye: 23776"]
Hiç ışık aldın mı?
[/ ALINTI]

Sometimes it works 1-2 days. 3-4 months not working. Then it works spontaneously. But it only works 1-2 days.
You are describing faulty power connection, suggest cleaning the backplate contacts especially if the issue only occurs when attached and powered from GPS mount. Are the GPS mount contacts bent or broken?
Take a photo of the A119S backplate. Did the dashcam get wet or recently disassembled?

You are describing faulty power connection, suggest cleaning the backplate contacts especially if the issue only occurs when attached and powered from GPS mount. Are the GPS mount contacts bent or broken?
Take a photo of the A119S backplate. Did the dashcam get wet or recently disassembled?
can easily just power the camera directly rather than via the mount to rule that out

[/ALINTI]

First of all, thank you for your interest. The camera does not turn on with or without a GPS connection. So there's no electricity. It doesn't turn on when I connect the energy directly to the camera. The camera never got wet. I used it very carefully and carefully. But I could only use it for eight months. I'm sorry the camera didn't work.

can easily just power the camera directly rather than via the mount to rule that out
[/ALINTI]

Yes, I'm giving power directly to the camera. But it doesn't work again.

in other words, nothing to do with the backplate

you can try reloading the firmware but if it still has issues it's likely a hardware issue, speak to the seller about getting it replaced, if the seller doesn't help you contact Viofo and they'll sort it out

in other words, nothing to do with the backplate

you can try reloading the firmware but if it still has issues it's likely a hardware issue, speak to the seller about getting it replaced, if the seller doesn't help you contact Viofo and they'll sort it out
[/ALINTI]

I have installed the latest version of the software. The result has not changed. I got the camera from Banggood. About 10 months ago I forwarded the problem to the seller. However, they did not help because the camera's warranty was 6 months. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help.

I'm not sure what conditions Bangood sell under, most sellers offer 12 months warranty, check with Viofo is best

Back